Come sail with me on a virtual cruise on Majestic Princess to Fiji!

ellie1145

On 10/18/2020 at 1:44 AM, PurpleTraveller said:

Ohh, I am so pleased you are preparing another adventure! I love Hawaii and have been eight or nine times but never on a cruise. My passport is out and I will start packing my suitcase! Can't wait!!! 😃

So glad you are getting ready to join us! I shall be calling on your expertise on Hawaii I’m sure! 

Am busy preparing so hope to be able to start very soon. 

• Like 1

On 10/18/2020 at 11:54 AM, dickinson said:

Ooh!  I can't wait.  I love Hawaii!  I would however start a new thread for that one.

Great to have you along. I will certainly start a new thread. I’m preparing this week and hope to be able to post soon. 

4 hours ago, Digistorm said:

Many thanks for taking us on the South Pacific cruise and to Singapore.

My passport is still valid and I am looking forward to our next journey.

It was wonderful to have you with us, Digistorm, and I hope you will enjoy our next Hawaiian adventure. 

Glad to hear your passport is ready and waiting! 🤣

1 hour ago, ellie1145 said:

Now, Digistorm and Purple Traveller, I just have to ask you, what do your names mean? 🤔

Purple is my favourite colour and travelling is my favourite past-time. I seem to pack a lot of purple clothes when I travel! Just look out for a lady in purple on the cruise! 😀

• Like 1

12 hours ago, PurpleTraveller said:

Purple is my favourite colour and travelling is my favourite past-time. I seem to pack a lot of purple clothes when I travel! Just look out for a lady in purple on the cruise! 😀

That figures! 😊

I shall be looking out for you on our Hawaii cruise - in purple of course! 👍😉

• Like 1

2 hours ago, cnd crsr said:

Aloha Ellie,

When you are ready, I will be there. Bags packed, passport ready, plus I have packed lots of sunscreen!

Gail

Aloha, Gail!

Great news! Glad you are all ready to go!

Think you had better pack an umbrella too .......🥴

1 hour ago, Loucat said:

I am set! Bags packed, passport ready along with cruise documents. I have always wanted to go to Hawaii and cannot wait for our ship to sail. What port are we leaving from?

Fantastic! Won’t be long now! 👍

We are leaving from San Pedro.

21 minutes ago, ellie1145 said:

Aloha, Gail!

Great news! Glad you are all ready to go!

Think you had better pack an umbrella too .......🥴

I have it Ellie,

I always have it in the side pocket of my carry on bag. At least in Hawaii, the rain is warm ... and it certainly won't be the first time I have been rained upon.

Also I won't miss the rainy and cool autumn weather we are having here😒

Gail

• Haha 1

On 10/19/2020 at 5:19 PM, ellie1145 said:

Now, Digistorm and Purple Traveller, I just have to ask you, what do your names mean? 🤔

When I joined Cruise Critic my desktop computer was made by a company called Digital Storm.

Also, weather is an interest of mine as I live in an area that has severe thunderstorms, tornados and occasional tropical storm force winds.  We had 100+ miles per hour winds during hurricane Katrina.

• Like 2

Although I haven't posted/commented since near the beginning of this virtual cruise, I have followed along and enjoyed it immensely.  Thank you for bringing back wonderful memories of our cruise on the Majestic Princess.

I look forward to joining you on your next adventure.

• Thanks 1

On 10/21/2020 at 5:17 AM, Digistorm said:

When I joined Cruise Critic my desktop computer was made by a company called Digital Storm.

Also, weather is an interest of mine as I live in an area that has severe thunderstorms, tornados and occasional tropical storm force winds.  We had 100+ miles per hour winds during hurricane Katrina.

That’s great, thanks. I cannot imagine 100 mph winds. We are very lucky here in the UK that such winds are a rarity. Love the name! Thanks for sharing. 

18 hours ago, sfkaren said:

Although I haven't posted/commented since near the beginning of this virtual cruise, I have followed along and enjoyed it immensely.  Thank you for bringing back wonderful memories of our cruise on the Majestic Princess.

I look forward to joining you on your next adventure.

How lovely to hear from you  sfKaren. Glad you have enjoyed our virtual trip. How are things in SF at the moment?

We would love to return to Majestic Princess, she’s such a lovely ship. Glad it brought back good memories. We need as many of those as we can get at the moment. 

Great to hear you will be joining us again.

Hope I can live up to everyone’s expectations! 😊

Edited by ellie1145

16 hours ago, TeaBag said:

Looking forward to the next entertainment, Ellie, muumuu all laundered and ready!

Glad you are all ready and waiting. Shouldn’t be too long now! 😉

(I had to look up muumuu! But now I know what it means I shall endeavour to get mine ready, too!😂)

On 10/20/2020 at 11:58 PM, cnd crsr said:

I have it Ellie,

I always have it in the side pocket of my carry on bag. At least in Hawaii, the rain is warm ... and it certainly won't be the first time I have been rained upon.

Also I won't miss the rainy and cool autumn weather we are having here😒

Gail

Glad to hear that Gail! You sure are going to need it! 

But don’t worry, it won’t spoil our adventure! 🌈

I'm ready - all packed!!  Looking forward to your great photos and insight on Hawaii.  (Have a cruise booked for April 2022) and even though I've been there several times I know I'll learn more as I did with you comments about Singapore and Sydney.   Vera

• Like 1

18 hours ago, Westaussie said:

I'm ready - all packed!!  Looking forward to your great photos and insight on Hawaii.  (Have a cruise booked for April 2022) and even though I've been there several times I know I'll learn more as I did with you comments about Singapore and Sydney.   Vera

Hi there, Vera!

How are things ‘down under?’  Better than here I think.

I am sure I will be asking you to ‘chip in’ on Hawaii. How wonderful to have been there so many times. They are stunning islands. I hope I can do them justice.

30 minutes ago, ellie1145 said:

Hi there, Vera!

How are things ‘down under?’  Better than here I think.

I am sure I will be asking you to ‘chip in’ on Hawaii. How wonderful to have been there so many times. They are stunning islands. I hope I can do them justice.

We are very lucky in Western Australia with only a handful of cases, people who have arrived from overseas and are already in quarantine, so for us life is pretty 'normal' - not so for Melbourne where they are on their second wave and still in lockdown.

I have family in NYC and Toronto so Honolulu was a frequent stopover to break the very long flight have also had a few cruises in that area, Lahaina being my favourite port - so here I am eagerly awaiting your journey to the islands!

• Like 1

On 10/25/2020 at 12:05 AM, Westaussie said:

We are very lucky in Western Australia with only a handful of cases, people who have arrived from overseas and are already in quarantine, so for us life is pretty 'normal' - not so for Melbourne where they are on their second wave and still in lockdown.

I have family in NYC and Toronto so Honolulu was a frequent stopover to break the very long flight have also had a few cruises in that area, Lahaina being my favourite port - so here I am eagerly awaiting your journey to the islands!

That’s good news, Vera. Sorry to hear about Melbourne though. Let’s hope the lockdown is successful. 

I’m looking forward to having you along on our Hawaiian adventure! 🙂

• Like 1

HERE WE GO AGAIN!

72B37299-4207-40E2-9306-E85DAB6D44D9.thumb.png.fdce46e10bb74b75d7764bccc98ae9db.png

Just to let you know I’ve just started a new thread, ‘Come with me on a virtual cruise to Hawaii on Ruby Princess.’ 

So if you are ready then come and join me, it will be good to have you along! 

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, ellie1145 said:

HERE WE GO AGAIN!

imageproxy.php?img=&key=6ee4bfcebcfde1cb72B37299-4207-40E2-9306-E85DAB6D44D9.thumb.png.fdce46e10bb74b75d7764bccc98ae9db.png

Just to let you know I’ve just started a new thread, ‘Come with me on a virtual cruise to Hawaii on Ruby Princess.’ 

So if you are ready then come and join me, it will be good to have you along! 

Gonna pack more undies.  Will be tagging along for another great adventure with you. 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, CrazyIrving said:

Gonna pack more undies.  Will be tagging along for another great adventure with you. 

Fantastic, CrazyIrving! Am very glad to hear about the extra ‘undies.’ Wouldn’t like you wearing the same pair for 15 nights! 🤣

By the way, are you really ‘Crazy?’ Or is it that, like me, you are crazy about cruising? 😉

380B293C-2ED2-417C-9C67-CC150F5F90AE.png