Come sail with me on a virtual cruise on Majestic Princess to Fiji!

ellie1145

On 10/31/2020 at 2:46 PM, AF-1 said:

Ellie1145;  let's do Hawaii.  I was stationed there for five years with the Air Force;  this was back in the mid 70's.  Great place to visit

BRILLIANT! 

Will see you there! We loved it, too, and hope to return one day. 

2 hours ago, CruzinNoony said:

Ellie,  I have enjoyed your cruise so much!  Such beautiful pictures of the flowers!!  I'm so happy you are doing another virtual cruise!!  Meredith

I’m so pleased to have you along again, and thrilled that you enjoyed the flower photos. There will be more to come on our next adventure.

See you there! 😎

Dear Ellie,  I just finished the virtual cruise to Fiji. What a wonderful trip, and you are such a gifted writer and photographer.

I'm looking forward to the Hawaii cruise. We've sailed on the Ruby there twice and look forward to sailing again with you. Our bags are packed and I can hear the ukuleles and feel the warm tradewinds, 

• Thanks 1

9 hours ago, chipz said:

Dear Ellie,  I just finished the virtual cruise to Fiji. What a wonderful trip, and you are such a gifted writer and photographer.

I'm looking forward to the Hawaii cruise. We've sailed on the Ruby there twice and look forward to sailing again with you. Our bags are packed and I can hear the ukuleles and feel the warm tradewinds, 

Hi, Chipz

Thank you for your kind words. I’m so glad you enjoyed our little Fijian adventure. 

Great to hear that you are all packed and ready to go. It’s good to have you along. 

• 2 months later...
3 hours ago, margord said:

Hi Ellie,

I just finished reading this wonderful virtual cruise.  I loved every minute of it and look forward to your next one in Hawaii.

Aloha,

Marilee

Thank you so much Marilee.

I'm delighted that you have found us here on Majestic Princess, and so glad that you enjoyed our virtual adventure. 

I look forward to you joining us on our Hawaii cruise. Hope you are packed and ready for another adventure. 🙂

Wow wow wow!! You have quite a gift for the written word, which I’m sure came in especially handy as you went through the recovery of your voice. God bless you for all you went through with that; I never could have returned to teaching if I endured that. 

I truly don’t think you could have done a better job of taking us all along with you, away from the harsh realities of now to a world we cruisers yearn to explore. Thank you! What you said about Princess feeling like home is exactly what we feel every time we set foot aboard a Princess ship. 

I was going to request that you please regale us with another treasured cruise blog, and I see you already started one; thank you!! 

Happy New Year, and I wish you a bright future of cruises! 

• Thanks 1

9 hours ago, cruisequeen4ever said:

Wow wow wow!! You have quite a gift for the written word, which I’m sure came in especially handy as you went through the recovery of your voice. God bless you for all you went through with that; I never could have returned to teaching if I endured that. 

I truly don’t think you could have done a better job of taking us all along with you, away from the harsh realities of now to a world we cruisers yearn to explore. Thank you! What you said about Princess feeling like home is exactly what we feel every time we set foot aboard a Princess ship. 

I was going to request that you please regale us with another treasured cruise blog, and I see you already started one; thank you!! 

Happy New Year, and I wish you a bright future of cruises! 

Thank you so much, cruisequeen4ever!

I’m so glad you have joined us on this virtual cruise and I am really pleased that it has provided an escape from the terrible events unfolding across the world. 

I simply cannot wait to set foot on a Princess ship, and to feel again that special ambiance that awaits us. Yes, it truly is like coming home, and it’s a relief to walk up the ramps and into the heart of the ship, like ‘at last!’

Let’s hope that one day we will both be able to ‘come home.’

I hope you will join us on Ruby Princess for a Hawaiian adventure. So grab your passport and hop onboard. 

Wishing you, too, a very Happy New Year. 

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Hi Ellie, I was following you on another Virtual Crusie when I saw this one and decided to get a late start (well, actually, you were far beyond complete before I even started...LOL).  I thouroghly enjoyed all 69 pages and the 2,567 photos (give or take a few).  It was incredible journey, but not only because I had never been to these places before, it was really the way you presented it all.  I love your hidden sense of humor, your attention to detail, and your ability to hold the audience.  Very well done!  I look forward to your next adventure.  In the meantime, enjoy those grands...I am traveling to Las Vegas in 18 days to visit my 2 beautiful granddaughters!  Peace and many blessings to you and your DH.

• Thanks 1

• 2 months later...
On 1/22/2021 at 7:49 PM, USCcruisecrazy said:

Hi Ellie, I was following you on another Virtual Crusie when I saw this one and decided to get a late start (well, actually, you were far beyond complete before I even started...LOL).  I thouroghly enjoyed all 69 pages and the 2,567 photos (give or take a few).  It was incredible journey, but not only because I had never been to these places before, it was really the way you presented it all.  I love your hidden sense of humor, your attention to detail, and your ability to hold the audience.  Very well done!  I look forward to your next adventure.  In the meantime, enjoy those grands...I am traveling to Las Vegas in 18 days to visit my 2 beautiful granddaughters!  Peace and many blessings to you and your DH.

Hi USCcruisecrazy. I have only just found your post and I would like to thank you for your very kind comments. 

I have thoroughly enjoyed doing this virtual cruise and also the Hawaii one, although the birth of my little grandson has caused me to be AWOL from that recently. 

I am so pleased that you have enjoyed the blog, and hope that you will continue to enjoy it.

Very best wishes to you and your family. Hope you had a wonderful visit with your granddaughters. What a joy it is to be a grandparent. I am in seventh heaven at the moment, and am just immersing myself in the miracle that is a new baby. 

• Like 1

• 1 year later...

Just read this over a few days . Can I just say I don’t like you ! Well maybe I should explain that . I am due to fly out to Sydney in just over 4 weeks , now I wish I had booked a few nights in Singapore. You really made it appealing with all your wonderful photos and reviews. Now I am off to visit your Hawaii review , hopefully I will pick up some tips as we are doing a transpacific cruise,Sydney to San Francisco. 

Thank you again for such a great trip , wish I had found it earlier I might have won the prize 🏆.

On 2/23/2023 at 10:47 PM, Whitla42 said:

Just read this over a few days . Can I just say I don’t like you ! Well maybe I should explain that . I am due to fly out to Sydney in just over 4 weeks , now I wish I had booked a few nights in Singapore. You really made it appealing with all your wonderful photos and reviews. Now I am off to visit your Hawaii review , hopefully I will pick up some tips as we are doing a transpacific cruise,Sydney to San Francisco. 

Thank you again for such a great trip , wish I had found it earlier I might have won the prize 🏆.

Hi there Whitla42.  Thank you for your kind words (well mostly kind 🤣🤣)

So glad you found the review helpful. Better late than never! 🤣🤣

Hope you enjoy your Sydney trip. It’s a wonderful place to visit, and I’d love to return one day.

If you do happen to find the Hawaii thread I would be most grateful if you could post the link to it as I’ve been unable to find it despite numerous searches.  I want to send it to a friend who is planning a cruise in the near future and wants to read it. Many thanks and have a fantastic trip!

9 minutes ago, cr8tiv1 said:

@ellie1145

When are we tripping together again?  Missing you and your travel summaries.  Hope to see you soon. 

Malama Pono from the islands.

Aloha dear Cruising Adventurer! How lovely to hear from you again. I hope you are keeping well. Are you in Hawaii at the moment? We long to return to those wonderful islands. They captured our hearts.

Things have been a bit hectic for the last 18 months, with a return to lots of cruising, and spending time with my lovely little grandson.

Early on Monday morning we had the joyful news that his mummy had given birth to our first granddaughter so we’ve been busy looking after Thomas.

However, I have started planning my next ‘adventure’ which will chart our journey back to cruising during Covid. We’ve sailed on lots of different ships - Royal, Sky, Enchanted, Ruby plus Wonder of the Seas, Harmony of the Seas, Jewel of the Seas, Anthem of the Seas, QM2 and MSC Virtuosa. It’s been fascinating to see how things have changed and evolved over the last 18 months and we’ve enjoyed every one of those cruises, despite mask wearing, vaccinations, testing and more testing. We have been thrilled to have had the opportunity to sail on half empty ships with crew who greeted you with genuine warmth and gratitude. It’s been an amazing experience.

So hopefully it won’t be too long before I am able to welcome you to join me on another cruising adventure.

Mahalo

Thomas meeting Rosie Florence on Monday 

51640F10-4B7C-4EBD-B560-E9758601AE3F.thumb.jpeg.33a7429c470b0972b2b45d27612b3694.jpeg

• Like 2

• 4 weeks later...
On 2/25/2023 at 9:59 PM, ellie1145 said:

If you do happen to find the Hawaii thread I would be most grateful if you could post the link to it as I’ve been unable to find it despite numerous searches.  I want to send it to a friend who is planning a cruise in the near future and wants to read it. Many thanks and have a fantastic trip!

Hi Ellie, 

I don't know if you eventually found the link but I still had it and have been going over your Majestic Princess review as we are doing most of the same itinerary next February.

Cheers!

David  

• Thanks 1

54 minutes ago, TRUEBLUE66 said:

Hi Ellie, 

I don't know if you eventually found the link but I still had it and have been going over your Majestic Princess review as we are doing most of the same itinerary next February.

Cheers!

David  

Hope you find my review helpful.  It’s a lovely itinerary and I’m sure you will enjoy a similar one. Best wishes!

• Like 1