L&S - Tips

I did a lift and shift today and have a question about tips. 

On the original booking invoice, I can see the line item for tips. Today, after the l&s, the invoice did not have a line item for tips. I had to call back about a none related issue and I asked about it. I was told they were included. Anyone else have a similar issue? I want to make sure the crew gets their tips. 

I totally understand you, but why couldnt you just tip them with cash? I mean, I always take with me pack of dollars (1$) just for the tips. I mean sometimes you want to tip a particular person and not the entire crew (including the captain lol) or share it with the entire team. Sometime you just want to tip THAT particular person. Cash is the way to go 

17 minutes ago, Merion_Mom said:

Gratuities are never included unless you choose to pre-pay them, or your travel agent has given them as a perk.  (for North American bookings)

I included tips in the original booking ie prepaid them. They are not showing up on the new invoice but they are claiming that nothing changed and they are included in the protected price of L&S. Not seeing them on the invoice is the concern. I guess I should call back. 

18 minutes ago, Roger88 said:

I totally understand you, but why couldnt you just tip them with cash? I mean, I always take with me pack of dollars (1$) just for the tips. I mean sometimes you want to tip a particular person and not the entire crew (including the captain lol) or share it with the entire team. Sometime you just want to tip THAT particular person. Cash is the way to go 

I just want to pre pay and then I can add if I so desire as I go. 

2 hours ago, FPP777 said:

I included tips in the original booking ie prepaid them. They are not showing up on the new invoice but they are claiming that nothing changed and they are included in the protected price of L&S. Not seeing them on the invoice is the concern. I guess I should call back. 

Ah. Got it. Yes, definitely call back and be firm about getting a new invoice that shows your pre-payment. 

Good luck!

8 minutes ago, Merion_Mom said:

Ah. Got it. Yes, definitely call back and be firm about getting a new invoice that shows your pre-payment. 

Good luck!

Ditto this    You should be able to tell by the total price of your new booking invoice.  It should be the same as your old one except for possibly the taxes and port charges which could be higher or lower

Edited by molly361