Refund Policy

44 minutes ago, SusieQft said:

Thank you.  I have saved the file and will at least be able to refer to this in the future.  But I still cannot find any link to it on the website.  Maybe it only shows you the link to this information if you have a booking cancelled by Regent?  If that is the case, I will probably find out soon.  I find it very frustrating that I cannot go to it directly on the website.

Just open the June 16, 2020 Travel Advisory in one of three places on the website. Then click on the link in the text for more information to get the information in the file I posted earlier.

Dave

26 minutes ago, DaveFr said:

Just open the June 16, 2020 Travel Advisory in one of three places on the website. Then click on the link in the text for more information to get the information in the file I posted earlier.

Thank you!!!  😃

I think that was probably the only place I had not looked -- I thought it was a travel advisory.  Silly me!  🤔

9 hours ago, DaveFr said:

Karen, here’s what I find on the Regent US website.

Thank you; that document is very useful - it is not available via the UK website (possibly because Regent(UK)'s arrangements with their TAs may be subtly different? but I do not know for sure)

9 hours ago, DaveFr said:

I can’t find the form Flossie009 posted this morning when I check the Regent UK website.

Sorry, I should have made it clear that I downloaded that form when claiming for a cash refund was still valid. No doubt it will appear again when the next batch of cancellations occurs.

On 7/15/2020 at 1:21 PM, Travelcat2 said:

They are required to give a full cash refund.

Required by who or what??  Seems like this question has to be answered by saying it depends on what Regent's refund policy when the cruise is cancelled and what country the cruise was booked in.  What is valid today may change tomorrow so it all depends on Regent's policy on the day of cancellation and what country the cruise was booked in  is the best answer unless the answer is what is the policy today.

Edited by rallydave

Regent does not change their refund policy from day to day.  Their refund policy is spelled out on their website with all of the other Covid-19 policies. I would assume that this would also be the case in the U.K.  However, you can aways call Regent in the U.K.

7 minutes ago, Travelcat2 said:

Regent does not change their refund policy from day to day.  Their refund policy is spelled out on their website with all of the other Covid-19 policies. I would assume that this would also be the case in the U.K.  However, you can aways call Regent in the U.K.

While they most likely won't change the policy daily, it can change depending on the changing situations just like the price today may be different at a later time so no guarantee that the policy today will be the same when a cruise is actually cancelled.   Remember, the T's and C's allow Regent to make changes to their policies as they see fit and without prior notice.

Edited by rallydave