Future Cruise Deposit Change

How long should it take for the to cancel my reservation and put the money back in my online account? I still had the reservation for the cancelled cruise as of Friday. Just for fun I went through and completed check-in and downloaded my luggage tag and excursions brochure.

Update -- I should have checked again before posting. My reservation is gone, but my FCC/FCD balance has not been updated.

Edited by MisterBill99

If you go to the HAL site, scroll down to the very bottom of the page and click, in very fine print, "travel advisors, then click latest travel advisor updates,  then click Cruise Cancellation and Commission Protection Reference Grid – January 6, 2021 (see link below, which may or may not open from here).  This will clearly detail the FCC policy

FCC and Cancelation Policy

On 1/11/2021 at 7:18 AM, Mary229 said:

If you go to the HAL site, scroll down to the very bottom of the page and click, in very fine print, "travel advisors, then click latest travel advisor updates,  then click Cruise Cancellation and Commission Protection Reference Grid – January 6, 2021 (see link below, which may or may not open from here).  This will clearly detail the FCC policy

FCC and Cancelation Policy

Thanks, but there's nothing there that isn't in the email they sent, with the exception of the commission protection, which I don't really care about. It doesn't specifically address FCD's.

• 2 weeks later...

I finally called HAL, since I was still seeing the reservation in my account and no FCC. They said it takes a while to get done, which doesn't bother me since I'm not booking anything right away. I asked about the $300 FCD becoming non-refundable and the rep told me that so long as I called before the end of 2022, they would refund it to me, even though it will show as a FCC. I should be able to book a HAL cruise by then, even though I already have three others booked for 2022.