The Daily for Thursday Jul 23, 2020

richwmn

5 hours ago, kazu said:

Here is the probiotic cat - it’s by MIssing Link and my vet raves about it.  Only one pet store out of 5 here carries it.  The pet store is so convinced on it that they will refund your money if you are not happy.  Apparently the producer offers this.

Here (I’m in Canada) it’s about $20+ per bag and doesn’t last long but it’s worth it IMO.

Jacqui, is this a supplement or replacement to regular dog food?  My 3 yr old has issues sometimes but I have him on a very special skin diet recommended by my vet for hairless dogs.  Yes, he's hairless.  And he's always cold.  And he's only 10 pounds so he doesn't eat much, my husband thinks he's fat.  I'll have to post a photo soon.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Sharon in AZ said:

Jacqui, is this a supplement or replacement to regular dog food?  My 3 yr old has issues sometimes but I have him on a very special skin diet recommended by my vet for hairless dogs.  Yes, he's hairless.  And he's always cold.  And he's only 10 pounds so he doesn't eat much, my husband thinks he's fat.  I'll have to post a photo soon.

It’s a supplement, Sharon.  You add it to their food.  With a dog as small as yours, a bag would last quite a while. Yours would only need 1/2 teaspoon per day.

• Like 2

11 hours ago, kazu said:

It’s a supplement, Sharon.  You add it to their food.  With a dog as small as yours, a bag would last quite a while. Yours would only need 1/2 teaspoon per day.

Thank you Jacqui, I'll check it out then.

• Like 1