Dec 2020 Mardi Gras still in my planner..

lasekeye

My non-Carnival TA, contacted my a couple days after Carnival announced that the Mardi Gras was delayed again.

We discussed my options, and I chose to have FCC instead of refund.  The TA commented, that the FCC was the default choice.

Is there a chance that he didn’t contact Carnival on my behalf, or is everyone still showing their cancelled sailings on their planner?

1 hour ago, cruisin*tigger said:

My June cruise stayed there until I made the decision of what I wanted to do with the funds.  Then once my TA/Carnival moved the funds to my new cruise, it disappeared.

That’s just the thing I’ve been thinking...my non- Carnival TA, told me that FCC (which is the option I chose), is the Carnival default option.

So, I’m wondering if he even contacted Carnival.....or if there are soooo many displaced cruisers, that it’s just taking this long to process everyone.

2 minutes ago, lasekeye said:

That’s just the thing I’ve been thinking...my non- Carnival TA, told me that FCC (which is the option I chose), is the Carnival default option.

So, I’m wondering if he even contacted Carnival.....or if there are soooo many displaced cruisers, that it’s just taking this long to process everyone.

RIght, if you want FCC (or even if you picked a refund), the money will sit there until you tell Carnival what you want to do.  Since you said you wanted FCC, there's no point in your TA calling Carnival until you tell him what new cruise to move it to.  :)   That's what my TA did.  Although I picked a new cruise at the end of November, so am pretty sure I'm going to be going thru the whole process for the third time.  sigh

And this is just what happened with me and what my TA told me. As with all things Carnival, YMMV.  :)