Can I use EZ air even if I booked through an online agency??

sheltielover256

I am certain that this question has been asked before, but I can't seem to figure out the correct search words to find an answer.  Thanks in advance for any help.

We have a cruise to Alaska scheduled next May.  I booked through Princess and I want to add flights through them to avoid dealing with the airlines if the cruise is cancelled (they also cost a little less).  My daughter is thinking of joining us on the cruise and found the same cabin type through an online agency for several hundred dollars less than Princess.  If I cancel and rebook through the travel agency, will I still be able to buy flights through EZ air?  (I have no need to keep my cabin, so rebooking isn't an issue).  We haven't been on a cruise ship for many years, and we've never flown to a cruise destination, so this is all new to us.

I appreciate your responses.

Yes, you can use EZair both ways.

If possible get the Flexible airfare which has been less expensive when booking EZAir flights. That allows changes to get a lower price or better flights up to 45 days in advance. Once our airfare dropped 60% with better flights to Europe. Even when booked through a travel agent, I can check for better options & can do it online through the Cruise Personalizer. It’s been my experience that international flights from the US are much better but domestic US flights are about the same although with the Flexible options EZAir is always my best option.

• Like 1

I am certain that this question has been asked before, but I can't seem to figure out the correct search words to find an answer.  Thanks in advance for any help.

We have a cruise to Alaska scheduled next May.  I booked through Princess and I want to add flights through them to avoid dealing with the airlines if the cruise is cancelled (they also cost a little less).  My daughter is thinking of joining us on the cruise and found the same cabin type through an online agency for several hundred dollars less than Princess.  If I cancel and rebook through the travel agency, will I still be able to buy flights through EZ air?  (I have no need to keep my cabin, so rebooking isn't an issue).  We haven't been on a cruise ship for many years, and we've never flown to a cruise destination, so this is all new to us.

I appreciate your responses.

Yes, you can - just be aware and watchful of changes in airline schedules especially if booked far in advance.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

5 hours ago, sheltielover256 said:

If I cancel and rebook through the travel agency, will I still be able to buy flights through EZ air?  (I have no need to keep my cabin, so rebooking isn't an issue).  We haven't been on a cruise ship for many years, and we've never flown to a cruise destination, so this is all new to us.

Yes, you do not have the booking directly with Princess to use EZAir.

But you also may not have to cancel your reservation and then rebook with the travel agency. If your booking is not more than 60 days old, the TA can work with you to have Princess transfer the booking to the TA who then can give you that TA's pricing.

On 7/28/2020 at 3:22 AM, caribill said:

Yes, you do not have the booking directly with Princess to use EZAir.

But you also may not have to cancel your reservation and then rebook with the travel agency. If your booking is not more than 60 days old, the TA can work with you to have Princess transfer the booking to the TA who then can give you that TA's pricing.

I was also going to post that you could see about having the TA take over the booking.

Our TA also helped with booking EZ Air, so I can state as a fact that you can do it with an online agency. (I did the booking on the phone with him.)