Lift and Shift problem

Hi,

I am trying to Lift and Shift a cruise I purchased today through a TA.  When using the Royal Caribbean L&S page  I get the following message:

"The reservation number entered is on Offered status. The reservation is not eligible for the Lift and Shift program."

Am I doing something wrong?

Thanks in advance for your help.

30 minutes ago, bamdoo said:

Hi,

I am trying to Lift and Shift a cruise I purchased today through a TA.  When using the Royal Caribbean L&S page  I get the following message:

"The reservation number entered is on Offered status. The reservation is not eligible for the Lift and Shift program."

Am I doing something wrong?

Thanks in advance for your help.

I run into this when I book clients into a group.  In groups it must be changed from offered to booked manually which takes a couple of days.  Your TA can also call Royal and they can do it immediately 

3 minutes ago, Ourusualbeach said:

I run into this when I book clients into a group.  In groups it must be changed from offered to booked manually which takes a couple of days.  Your TA can also call Royal and they can do it immediately 

I read on FB that they were renigging on doing L&S from '21 to '22. Only shifting 2020 cruises now🤔

1 minute ago, John&LaLa said:

I read on FB that they were renigging on doing L&S from '21 to '22. Only shifting 2020 cruises now🤔

I tend not to believe most things posted on FB. 

just did a L&S today 21 to 22

Edited by Ourusualbeach
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Is it possible to Lift and Shift a fully paid cruise that Royal has cancelled or are you stuck with refund or FCC at that point? Thinking about lifting and shifting from Harmony (fully paid) 10/20 to Symphony 10/21.  I know Harmony will not sail in October but I just can't seem to accept that and bite the bullet to change the reservation.  If/When Royals cancels in the next few days are we still eligible to do this or do we need to do it prior to the cancelation?  It is my understanding that current lift and shift promo ends 8/5 so there is that to consider as well.  I am hoping that date will be extended. TIA for any answers and speculations!

3 minutes ago, Tljcruiser said:

Is it possible to Lift and Shift a fully paid cruise that Royal has cancelled or are you stuck with refund or FCC at that point? Thinking about lifting and shifting from Harmony (fully paid) 10/20 to Symphony 10/21.  I know Harmony will not sail in October but I just can't seem to accept that and bite the bullet to change the reservation.  If/When Royals cancels in the next few days are we still eligible to do this or do we need to do it prior to the cancelation?  It is my understanding that current lift and shift promo ends 8/5 so there is that to consider as well.  I am hoping that date will be extended. TIA for any answers and speculations!

Yes you can shift that cruise. You can either do it by Sept 30th or if Royal cancels the cruise then you generally have two weeks after the date the cruise is cancelled to shift it. 

CWC including lift and shift has been extended until Sept 30 

Edited by Ourusualbeach
  • Thanks 2

1 minute ago, Ourusualbeach said:

Yes you can shift that cruise. You can either do it by Sept 30th or if Royal cancels the cruise then you generally have two weeks after the date the cruise is cancelled to shift it. 

Great!  Thank you Ken you are always a wealth of knowledge.  I'll be ready as soon as they cancel.  We all know its coming 😞

• Like 1