OCTOBER CARIBBEAN DELETED FROM WEB SITE

Beachin2

Just noticed that all the October 2020 sailings from FL have been deleted on the MSC site.  Not surprised at all (or unexpected), but sad to see my Seaside YC B2B no longer there.

Assume formal announcement Monday maybe??

Hurtigruten has 36 crew who tested positive over the weekend. Passengers are either quarantining in the Clarion tromso, or asked to quarantine at home. 

Paul Gauguin just reported it's first case of positive Corona onboard. Passengers and crew currently being tested. 

https://www.cruiseindustrynews.com/cruise-news/23323-paul-gauguin-has-a-covid-19-case.html

Crystal has cancelled all of 2020 cruises.

Princess and Holland America have cancelled nearly all cruises until December 15, 2020.

NCL has cancelled through October 31, 2020

Rumor mill is that CDC is going to extend their mandatory no sail order this week.

1 hour ago, BermudaBound2014 said:

Hurtigruten has 36 crew who tested positive over the weekend. Passengers are either quarantining in the Clarion tromso, or asked to quarantine at home. 

Paul Gauguin just reported it's first case of positive Corona onboard. Passengers and crew currently being tested. 

https://www.cruiseindustrynews.com/cruise-news/23323-paul-gauguin-has-a-covid-19-case.html

Crystal has cancelled all of 2020 cruises.

Princess and Holland America have cancelled nearly all cruises until December 15, 2020.

NCL has cancelled through October 31, 2020

Rumor mill is that CDC is going to extend their mandatory no sail order this week.

As of this moment (4:30 PM EDT 2 Aug) only Princess Cruises has announced cancellations through mid-December.  Holland America is still accepting bookings for November cruises on all ships in the Caribbean.

44 minutes ago, kelleherdl said:

As of this moment (4:30 PM EDT 2 Aug) only Princess Cruises has announced cancellations through mid-December.  Holland America is still accepting bookings for November cruises on all ships in the Caribbean.

You are correct, I should have been more specific. Hal has only cancelled some itineraries (Alaska, Hawaii, New England, Africa).

I love you you dated your post, that is a great idea. Things are changing so rapidly it's hard for me to keep up.

• Like 1

We're supposed to sail on Mera 10/31. Just logged into our reservation and nothing's changed.  "Your next cruise departs in 89 days!" 

If they're not sailing, I hope they tell us soon.  We have flights and other reservations to deal with.