Trip reports/reviews with toddlers

alpha0meqa

On 8/11/2020 at 9:50 PM, alpha0meqa said:

Hello all,

Anyone out there have any personal reviews or trip reports you've created after your trips with toddlers? Or if you know where I can find any. Just wanting to read some experiences. 

@alpha0meqa

Howdy & welcome back to the message boards! I see it has been awhile since you have posted! emo22.gif

To help you out I have moved your thread to the Family Cruises forum where it will be more on topic.

Also, in the Member Cruise Reviews section check out the Reviews by Category - Family Cruise Reviews.

I hope this will be helpful and glad to have you back aboard Cruise Critic! emo35.gif

Happy sails,

Host Kat emo32.gif

Edited by Host Kat
Typo due to fat fingers & skinny laptop keys!

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

In my signature line, there are reviews for a bunch of cruises I took toddlers on.   We found that private tours were the most important thing that made sailing with your children manageable - we could stay longer when the kids were happy and leave sooner if they were unhappy.  We stopped to feed them when they got tired or cranky (the cereal in sealed individual boxes on the ship were perfect snacks but they might not be available anymore).

If you have any questions after reading my reviews please let me know.  I was pregnant with my first in Alaska (although that really is an amazing cruise with kids) and had toddlers on all the rest of those trips.  The Baltics and Norway were my favorite with kids, but the Panama Canal was a great and easy trip to make from the east coast and Alaska would be an easy trip from the west coast.  

Edited by kitkat343