Post photos of your wedding crafts here!

carrievision

are soo creative! I love all the stuff you're making, I better get on the ball. This is kind of a silly question, but when do you give out the gift bags, we have people coming from different states and will not be seeing some of them until we get on board, do you give everybody their gift bags at the same time, mail the outoftowners their gift bags? rar0508 and monkey1 I would love a copy of your news letters, please email me at poodleloo@aol.com. Thanks so much, Laura

DSCN0178.JPG.8645f66af0e12e82b73b175ec27a806c.JPG

DSCN0180.JPG.8189367e2daa8ddb9d3aa2defaa048dc.JPG

I have found the fun in foam!!!

I made these Bride and Groom Koozies for us for poolside and a cute door hanger for the cabin door. It was so quick and easy. I am also making door hangers for some of our guests who are celebrating birthday's and anniversary's.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
[ATTACH]19807[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]19808[/ATTACH]

I have found the fun in foam!!!

I made these Bride and Groom Koozies for us for poolside and a cute door hanger for the cabin door. It was so quick and easy. I am also making door hangers for some of our guests who are celebrating birthday's and anniversary's.

Hi Gals!

I just found this thread....how fun! I LOVE your koozies and door hanger...I gotta copy that idea! We are getting married at home on 7-7-7 and then cruise 2 days later. I'm gonna have so much fun checking out this thread and getting ideas! Thanks again!:D

I love all of the newsletter ideas. Can everyone please email me copies so I can get some ideas? We aren't getting married until next year but I'm not very "crafty" and this could take several attempts on my part!!

Thanks

rara0508 - where did you get all the foam embellishments for the koosies and door hanger? I would love to do this for my son's honeymoon. They are so cute.

Thanks, Chris

Chris, I have seen them at Michaels craft stores.

Hi Chris,

I am back, and yes I got them from Michaels. I also got little tee shirt and flipflop shapes to make door signs for all of my guests. vIt was so chep and easy and everyone loved them.

• 5 weeks later...

Hi Ladies -

You are all so creative and crafty. I wish I had one tenth of your talent. I don't know how it will turn out but, I'll still give it my best shot.

If anyone with a newsletter could email me a copy it would be a great start. kappa6297@aol.com

And Rara - your foam koozies idea is terrific! I am definitely going to try to copy it!

Thanks!

Kitty

Archived