My P & O Cruises Has Replaced The Cruise Personaliser

bobupandown

The main site is displaying the following message:

"We are very sorry but our Contact Centre will be closed today due to an IT issue over the weekend which has affected our telephone systems meaning we are unable to open our telephone lines today.  Please either call back later this week or fill in our online form. We will get back to you as soon as possible. "

Might be connected.

54 minutes ago, Oulton Jim said:

Same problems here Bob. [What is inserted where there are 5 stars?]

I am getting nowhere using https://my.pocruises.com/mycruise/login

I can log in using the above link, but it's still showing my now cancelled November cruise as still being on!

Yes I have seen the message about the call centre being down due to IT issues.  Not a good situation.  I already had concerns about P&O's IT, mainly due to still not having received my FCCs.  Now I have even more concerns.

1 hour ago, Son of Anarchy said:

The main site is displaying the following message:

"We are very sorry but our Contact Centre will be closed today due to an IT issue over the weekend which has affected our telephone systems meaning we are unable to open our telephone lines today.  Please either call back later this week or fill in our online form. We will get back to you as soon as possible. "

Might be connected.

What a surprise, P&O having an IT problem, I thought that was a normal state of affairs for P&O.😔😔

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

4 hours ago, bobupandown said:

Morning Everyone

I haven't been on here for a while, so this may be old news to you all.

Cruise Personaliser has now been changed to my.po *****/mycruise/login

All Have A Good Day

Bob

Don't suddenly disappear on us again Bob. I hope all's been well with Elaine and yourself.

Avril

• Like 1

I can still get in to CP for my October cruise that was (a) cancelled back in July when I supposedly took an FCC for the deposit and (b) supposed to be now cancelled by P&O for which I have asked for a refund of the deposit!!

Edited by jeanlyon
  • Like 1

25 minutes ago, Adawn47 said:

Don't suddenly disappear on us again Bob. I hope all's been well with Elaine and yourself.

Avril

Hi Avril

Elaine has a few health issues, and the hospital Doncaster and Sheffield hospital seem to be opening up to appointment's again.

But part from that we are doing ok thank you, hope you and Frank are ok.                   Looking forward to when we can all go cruising again, it's always been Elaine's thing and I tagged  along, but I have to say I am really missing it.

Take Care

Bob

22 minutes ago, jeanlyon said:

I can still get in to CP for my October cruise that was (a) cancelled back in July when I supposedly took an FCC for the deposit and (b) supposed to be now cancelled by P&O for which I have asked for a refund of the deposit!!

I'll  interesting to see if they give you a full refund, as their FAQ says that once you take a FCC, all refunds are in FCC rather than real money.  When they (FCC) eventually show on my account I have to decide if to go down the FCC route or refund route.

Edited by Mrk2868

2 hours ago, majortom10 said:

P&O/Cunard have announced on Facebook that they are again having major problems which has affected their contact centre and their phone lines so dont know if this is also causing problems with IT system as well.

Technical issue not of P&O or Cunard's making.

• Thanks 1

21 minutes ago, Mrk2868 said:

I'll  interesting to see if they give you a full refund, as their FAQ says that once you take a FCC, all refunds are in FCC rather than real money.  When they (FCC) eventually show on my account I have to decide if to go down the FCC route or refund route.

Thing is, they first of all had the option of 110% FCC for the deposit or a Transfer.  So we took the FCC.  However, it has never appeared on our P&O account and the TA can't see it either.  After 2 days, they removed the option of an FCC and you could only transfer.  Now they have actually cancelled the cruise, so I filled in the form for a refund of deposit.  Hilarious.  Luckily it's a small amount.

28 minutes ago, bobupandown said:

Hi Avril

Elaine has a few health issues, and the hospital Doncaster and Sheffield hospital seem to be opening up to appointment's again.

But part from that we are doing ok thank you, hope you and Frank are ok.                   Looking forward to when we can all go cruising again, it's always been Elaine's thing and I tagged  along, but I have to say I am really missing it.

Take Care

Bob

We're both well thanks Bob, and like you , looking forward to cruising again. June hopefully for us. It would be nice if our cruises crossed again, you never know. I hope Elaine gets better soon and give her our best. 

Stay well Bob

Avril & Frank

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Adawn47 said:

We're both well thanks Bob, and like you , looking forward to cruising again. June hopefully for us. It would be nice if our cruises crossed again, you never know. I hope Elaine gets better soon and give her our best. 

Stay well Bob

Avril & Frank

Hi Avril

Thank you.

we have been to the fjords very nice but would not go back, reason there is lots more we won't to see. 

Which other cruise have you booked for 2021, would be great to meet you both.

Bob

1 hour ago, bobupandown said:

Hi Avril

Thank you.

we have been to the fjords very nice but would not go back, reason there is lots more we won't to see. 

Which other cruise have you booked for 2021, would be great to meet you both.

Bob

We booked for Arcadia October 9th  19 nights Mediterranean.  That was booked last year. This fjords cruise was booked with the deposit from our cancelled one.

Avril