Everything... project Leonardo/Prima class!

39 minutes ago, twisterfreak2280 said:

I spend a lot of time in that spa so even with the price increase it'll be worth it for me!  You only had to spend an hour a day in the spa before for it to be worth what you paid.  

Yes please give me the thermal Spa pass.  I did it on escape and Bliss.   Hoping Prima will have a H20 area again.   had enough of racers in the back of the ship

On 2/8/2022 at 7:21 AM, littlelulu01 said:

I have a feeling it’s going to be a fantastic spa and will attract customers just for the spa.  The space on deck 16 that I think is spa area is a good chunk of real estate. I can’t wait for details.  

Spa pass for 8 nights; $299 pre-cruise on Prima.

Comparison: BA/GA/ES/EP is $219, BL and Bliss + Encore are $249 for the same number of nights/days.

On 2/9/2022 at 3:12 PM, FreestyleNovice said:

Comparison: BA/GA/ES/EP is $219, BL and Bliss + Encore are $249 for the same number of nights/days.

That’s not a huge jump. That works out the being about 2 hours a day to make it worth my while. 

On 2/9/2022 at 3:12 PM, FreestyleNovice said:

Is that an actual offer or just quoted somewhere?  There is still no option to book the spa on my cruise.

48 minutes ago, Karaboudjan said:

Is that an actual offer or just quoted somewhere?  There is still no option to book the spa on my cruise.

Actual pricing. :classic_ninja:

2 day: $179
3 day: $209
4 day: $239

5 day: $249

6 day: $279

7 day: $299
8 day: $299
9 day: $309
10 day: $319
11 day: $329

12 day: $339

13 day: $379
14 day: $399
15 day: $399

More than 15 days: $399

Onboard day pass: $99

Onboard Pricing is $20 more than Pre-sell for full cruise.

17 minutes ago, FreestyleNovice said:

Actual pricing. :classic_ninja:

2 day: $179
3 day: $209
4 day: $239

5 day: $249

6 day: $279

7 day: $299
8 day: $299
9 day: $309
10 day: $319
11 day: $329

12 day: $339

13 day: $379
14 day: $399
15 day: $399

More than 15 days: $399

Onboard day pass: $99

Onboard Pricing is $20 more than Pre-sell for full cruise.

Sorry, I am not questioning if your info is accurate, but do you have a cruise where you can actually buy the pass?  On mine there are still zero options under the Spa category.

13 minutes ago, Karaboudjan said:

Sorry, I am not questioning if your info is accurate, but do you have a cruise where you can actually buy the pass?  On mine there are still zero options under the Spa category.

Heh, that’s why I did the ninja: leaked info and not bookable yet indeed :classic_blush: 

Breakfast in the Foodhall by the way, would that accomodate enough pax?

• Like 2

29 minutes ago, FreestyleNovice said:

Heh, that’s why I did the ninja: leaked info and not bookable yet indeed :classic_blush: 

Breakfast in the Foodhall by the way, would that accomodate enough pax?

I tried to count the seats in the food hall once from the blueprint in the video and it is a lot, but I think there would still have to be something else.  It seems like there will need to be some sort of quick service food higher up near the sundecks so maybe a smaller Garden Cafe up there to complement the food hall?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Karaboudjan said:

I tried to count the seats in the food hall once from the blueprint in the video and it is a lot, but I think there would still have to be something else.  It seems like there will need to be some sort of quick service food higher up near the sundecks so maybe a smaller Garden Cafe up there to complement the food hall?

They would have to keep a normal size garden cafe buffet as whilst they may serve breakfast for free most of that food hall will be a la carte $$ for lunch/dinner.  

• Like 2

There have been many discussions regarding the buffet since it came clear that there would be a good hall on deck 8.

I don’t really understand why people think there may not be a buffet (or similar). They are clearly trying to draw some people away from the traditional pool deck, and those people will need food, but still there will be many people up on the top decks and they will also need feeding.

I would be amazed if there isn’t a buffet or something very similar. It may be a bit smaller but not having any food options for people up there would be a bizarre decision.

• Like 6

5 hours ago, pinklady65 said:

P&Os new ship Iona has a similar blueprint and she has a full size buffet as well as the food cart area 

Iona is more similar to the Breakaway or Breakaway+ ships, they were built by the same shipyard and might even have been the same "base" design...

12 hours ago, Single Cruiser said:

They would have to keep a normal size garden cafe buffet as whilst they may serve breakfast for free most of that food hall will be a la carte $$ for lunch/dinner.  

My impression on my recent cruise was that the Garden Cafe was busiest at breakfast time.  If that is generally true then they could use the food hall as a free overflow for breakfast and then have a right-sized cafe for lunch and dinner.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, hallux said:

Iona is more similar to the Breakaway or Breakaway+ ships, they were built by the same shipyard and might even have been the same "base" design...

Nope, definitely not! Iona is one of the 9 Carnival Corp. ships powered by LNG. So she´s a sister to AIDA´s AIDAnova and AIDAcosma, Costa´s Costa Smeralda and Costa Toscana, Carnival´s Mardi Gras, Carnival Celebration and Carnival Jubilee (which should have been the third AIDA ship) and of course a direct sister is Arvia for P&O. 

steamboats

• Like 1

I’m surprised complete deck plans have not been published considering Prima sails this summer. I’m really curious as to the two decks up forward with all the windows. Could this be like Bliss...combination dining and observation lounge?

or gym and observation lounge?

In the meantime I wait.....

Prima.   Feb 5, 2023 

Prima    Jun 14, 2023

Viva.      Feb 4, 2024

Cagney's here I come....