BALCONIES AFT ON REGAL PRINCESS

JAN2321

We have been changed from Grand to Regal Princess next year.  We had D736 on Grand and have been give A734 on Regal.  It seems to be an upgrade but the balcony seems to be smaller on A deck than on D Deck on the Grand.  Has anyone stayed on Grand Princess and could tell us if the balconies on the aft corners vary as my research seems to show a huge variance in sizes.  Many thanks

22 minutes ago, JAN2321 said:

We have been changed from Grand to Regal Princess next year.  We had D736 on Grand and have been give A734 on Regal.  It seems to be an upgrade but the balcony seems to be smaller on A deck than on D Deck on the Grand.  Has anyone stayed on Grand Princess and could tell us if the balconies on the aft corners vary as my research seems to show a huge variance in sizes.  Many thanks

Here is D736 on the Grand ...

55991.jpg

And then, this is A735 on the Sky (sister to the Regal).  

SkySuiA73-73800-1577304424.jpg

SkySuiA73-25699-1577304422.jpg

So, the balcony is much more narrow but looks to be a full wrap around.  

Thank you for your help. I should have said "has anyone stayed on the "REGAL" not the Grand.  It's the differences between the aft corner suites on the different decks on Regal I am interested.  A and C seem to be more of a strip but R, B and D are deeper - am I right?  Hopefully someone out there may have had chance to see the differences.  Thank you. 

18 minutes ago, JAN2321 said:

Thank you for your help. I should have said "has anyone stayed on the "REGAL" not the Grand.  It's the differences between the aft corner suites on the different decks on Regal I am interested.  A and C seem to be more of a strip but R, B and D are deeper - am I right?  Hopefully someone out there may have had chance to see the differences.  Thank you. 

My mistake.  I misunderstood your original post.  I only checked on B and R (not D) and they definitely are deeper.  

This is a corner aft B734 on the Regal.  One side is narrow but the back is huge.  

148331421464484.jpg

And B735 on the Royal (sister to the Regal)

RoySuiB73-86314-1579107353.jpg

Edited by Cruise Raider

7 hours ago, Rupert2251 said:

Great photos!! Do any of you out there have any photos of M723 on Regal, balcony or suite? Booked this for  a special occasion next year 😀''

I couldn't find your particular cabin for the Regal but the top two are from the Sky (sister ship) of M723 and the bottom two are from the Royal (sister ship) of M722.  At least it will give you an idea of what the balcony will look like.   

SkySuiM72-10238-1582656309.jpg

SkySuiM72-75721-1582656311.jpg

59382.jpg

59379.jpg

15 hours ago, Cruise Raider said:

I couldn't find your particular cabin for the Regal but the top two are from the Sky (sister ship) of M723 and the bottom two are from the Royal (sister ship) of M722.  At least it will give you an idea of what the balcony will look like.   

SkySuiM72-10238-1582656309.jpg

SkySuiM72-75721-1582656311.jpg

59382.jpg

59379.jpg

Wow, fabulous! Thank you so much 😁

• Like 1

• 1 year later...

I know this post is a year old, however, should anyone else land here that is looking for information on the balcony for A735 or A734 on the Regal Princess as I did when I was searching; I have just stayed in A735 and my parents had A734 which was identical and I vowed to make a video for anyone else that wanted the information (excuse the mess and apologies for not being in landscape, I've never done a video of this type before so didn't really think about the way I was holding my phone!).  They are smaller than the other aft cabin balconies but we enjoyed our time on them and found them perfectly adequate for our needs. We thought we would be overlooked but we were lucky and the cabin above was either never on their balcony at the same time as us or didn't lean over so it felt very private. Hope this helps!

P.S There is a toilet in a room that connects to the bathroom, I just didn't film it as it didn't feel like a good way to end the video 😂🤣

• Like 1

• 2 years later...

Thank you for this video.  I have been searching for one of this room as we will be in this cabin in Sept.  I thought it was very helpful and really pretty good for a first timer.

On 8/19/2020 at 3:10 PM, Cruise Raider said:

My mistake.  I misunderstood your original post.  I only checked on B and R (not D) and they definitely are deeper.  

This is a corner aft B734 on the Regal.  One side is narrow but the back is huge.  

148331421464484.jpg

And B735 on the Royal (sister to the Regal)

RoySuiB73-86314-1579107353.jpg

Was B735 covered