Lift and shift questions

I have a November 28th Enchantment of the Seas cruise that I am contemplating lifting and shifting to April 2021 to the same ship and itinerary. Hopefully someone can answer these questions or has done the same:

1. The cabin class will be the same? We have a spacious oceanview.

2. All ship excursions, the Key, or other onboard purchases will also go too? 

3. OBC will also be moved?

TIA.

1 minute ago, jean87510 said:

I have a November 28th Enchantment of the Seas cruise that I am contemplating lifting and shifting to April 2021 to the same ship and itinerary. Hopefully someone can answer these questions or has done the same:

TIA.

The Lift & Shift program only permits the moving of your cruise to another cruise one year out, plus or minus four weeks.  Your Nov cruise cannot be L&S to April.

• Like 2

57 minutes ago, jean87510 said:

TIA.

You cannot L&S but you can change to that cruise in April without any penalties.  You can pick any cabin class and pay the prevailing rate.  All your cruise planner purchases will be cancelled and refunded and you will lose the OBC. 

26 minutes ago, mishapsandmissy said:

Hi, today is my last day before final payment due. We decided to L&S to next year. Should I cancel all of our planner purchases first or is it automatic?

It is "automatic", but I would do it myself right now.  Maybe you'll get them back faster.  

• Like 1

Thanks for all input. I think we will just take the 125% and hold off until cruising is definite. We have our flights to Puerto Rico and a post cruise in st. Croix so we will probably just stay in Puerto Rico for the week if November gets cancelled. We have been paid in full since last year due to this cruise being a substitute for the Vision 2020 September TA that had itinerary changed so nothing we can do but wait and see.  Its a shame because we had excursions that were purchased that were inexpensive, a 50 minute Swedish massage that was $69 plus tax and a $12.99 Key. Hopefully we will get lucky again some day!  Only thing I didn't jump on was that drink package that was $18.99.

Edited by jean87510