Where was I?

8 minutes ago, OzKiwiJJ said:

Japan is gorgeous. Even in the big cities there are beautiful, tranquil parks. 

In normal times Princess often had repositioning cruises to and from Japan, as well as cruises around Japan. It's very easy to get around Japan on the trains.

Apart from some island hopping and Tokyo we only managed a quick circle to Ise, Kyoto then back to Tokyo through the alps. We had a whole trip planned that was going to take us down to Kyushu. We basically had to turn our three week trip into a compact one week trip😳. I am pretty glad though we made it to Kyoto and the alps, they were places I was really hoping to visit

Edited by ilikeanswers

6 minutes ago, MicCanberra said:

Costa Rico - Arenal  Volcano out of Puntarenas

It should be Rica, not Rico😜. Otherwise you got it in one🤗. You are next up.

Took that photo at sunrise from the back of our hotel room. Costa Rica is a great country, really well preserved wilderness areas, beautiful beaches and great volcanic sites😄.

Edited by ilikeanswers

15 minutes ago, ilikeanswers said:

Apart from some island hopping and Tokyo we only managed a quick circle to Ise, Kyoto then back to Tokyo through the alps. We had a whole trip planned that was going to take us down to Kyushu. We basically had to turn our three week trip into a compact one week trip😳. I am pretty glad though we made it to Kyoto and the alps, they were places I was really hoping to visit

Hopefully you'll get a chance to go again.

We've been there twice, the first in 2006 tagged onto a business trip, where we did a four day tour through the mountains from Tokyo to Kyoto, a few days in Kyoto, then the overnight trip down to Hiroshima and Miyajima before going home. The high speed trains make it very easy to travel long distances very quickly.

The second trip was a repositioning cruise up to Yokohama and we had a few days there before flying home.

We're hoping to do another of those next year (booked) or in 2022 if the first one gets cancelled.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, OzKiwiJJ said:

Rusty1963, thanks for joining us but just in case you aren't aware, if your guess is correct you have to post the next photo, preferably fairly quickly. Then stick around to responded to the guesses. 

I am aware but unfortunately was busy at work yesterday so was unable to post the next pic- apologies