Where was I?

Aha. I was just looking at a map of Athens posted this morning by a cruise companion (Statendam, this November) showing route from hotel to a restaurant where a pre cruise dinner will be held, and there it was, just a stones throw away.

Athens, not far from Acropolis.

•  

Athens PreCruise Dinner Nov 01, 7pm

Liondi (A traditional Greek Restaurant )It has great reviews. I sent them a personal email to see if we could reserve now for future dinner. Dinner Nov 01, 7 pm

*Liondi does not take reservations, but assures me they could seat us

Listed below are those that expressed interest.

PGCruiser2 Ron and Vicky

Debbie & Neil McCreedy 

Arlynn9 and Harvey

Loren & Susie Island Girl

This Restaurant is in the PLAKA District and the link below is Google Maps for Athens

In directions you can put your hotel address and the restaurant address and see if this location

would work for you.

If you would like to join us, please respond to this thread or email ronandvicky@hotmail.com

If you are on this list and now not available or location does not work for you, please cancel

to thread or email.

Thank you,

Vicky & Ron PGCruiser2

Link to Athens directions Map:

https://www.google.com/maps/dir/LIONDI+Traditional+Greek+Restaurant,+Makrigianni,+Athens,+Greece/Palladian+Home,+Farmaki,+Athens,+Greece/@37.9700451,23.7281626,17z/data=!3m1!4b1!4m14!4m13!1m5!1m1!1s0x14a1bd1733a3b055:0x5375251fed021bbf!2m2!1d23.729477!2d37.9682108!1m5!1m1!1s0x14a1bd164a1d08d9:0xbabbeb43a229a42c!2m2!1d23.730879!2d37.9717723!3e2?entry=ttu&g_ep=EgoyMDI0MDkwNC4wIKXMDSoASAFQAw%3D%3D

Edited by lyndarra

7 minutes ago, lyndarra said:

Aha. I was just looking at a map of Athens posted this morning by a cruise companion (Statendam, this November) showing route from hotel to a restaurant where a pre cruise dinner will be held, and there it was, just a stones throw away.

Athens, not far from Acropolis.

•  

Athens PreCruise Dinner Nov 01, 7pm

Liondi (A traditional Greek Restaurant )It has great reviews. I sent them a personal email to see if we could reserve now for future dinner. Dinner Nov 01, 7 pm

*Liondi does not take reservations, but assures me they could seat us

Listed below are those that expressed interest.

PGCruiser2 Ron and Vicky

Debbie & Neil McCreedy 

Arlynn9 and Harvey

Loren & Susie Island Girl

This Restaurant is in the PLAKA District and the link below is Google Maps for Athens

In directions you can put your hotel address and the restaurant address and see if this location

would work for you.

If you would like to join us, please respond to this thread or email ronandvicky@hotmail.com

If you are on this list and now not available or location does not work for you, please cancel

to thread or email.

Thank you,

Vicky & Ron PGCruiser2

Link to Athens directions Map:

https://www.google.com/maps/dir/LIONDI+Traditional+Greek+Restaurant,+Makrigianni,+Athens,+Greece/Palladian+Home,+Farmaki,+Athens,+Greece/@37.9700451,23.7281626,17z/data=!3m1!4b1!4m14!4m13!1m5!1m1!1s0x14a1bd1733a3b055:0x5375251fed021bbf!2m2!1d23.729477!2d37.9682108!1m5!1m1!1s0x14a1bd164a1d08d9:0xbabbeb43a229a42c!2m2!1d23.730879!2d37.9717723!3e2?entry=ttu&g_ep=EgoyMDI0MDkwNC4wIKXMDSoASAFQAw%3D%3D

Yes Theatre of Dionysus from the temple above.

Your go

Edited by Ozwoody

By the way that map is really something, hover over a feature and you get a 3D view of that feature. An excellent one of Dionysus's theatre, was a dead giver way. Well done and a bit of luck helps.

(I hate seeing the spelling mistake as I click save)

Edited by Ozwoody
  • Haha 1

Sorry for the delay. I've never actually been to that park. Due to the way broadcast TV worked back in the day, we only really has clear reception for stations out of Seattle; as a result landmarks from there are quite familiar. I'll have to switch to my old computer, I haven't finished loading files on this one.