bed ok for adult? 2-BR suite on Pearl

gzmtlock

My mother and I are considering a NCL Pearl cruise in early 2022.  We need some separation and are considering a 2-bedroom deluxe family suite (not Haven).  I would be in the "kids" bedroom.  I'm mid-50's with minor hip/back issues that need good sleep support.  What are the beds like?

You have four beds to work with -

The master bedroom bed for Mom

The couch bed in the second bedroom - not bad

The Pullman bed folding out of the wall in the second bedroom - certainly not this

And lastly the convertible couch in the main room which can be very comfy *** highly recommend this !

If something doesn't feel work out right - your cabin attendant can set up an alternative

Good cabin choice with parameters you are looking into - one of the least expensive suites - good location

5 hours ago, don't-use-real-name said:

You have four beds to work with -

The master bedroom bed for Mom

The couch bed in the second bedroom - not bad

The Pullman bed folding out of the wall in the second bedroom - certainly not this

And lastly the convertible couch in the main room which can be very comfy *** highly recommend this !

If something doesn't feel work out right - your cabin attendant can set up an alternative

Good cabin choice with parameters you are looking into - one of the least expensive suites - good location

we had a 2 bedroom on both the epic and the jade. my grandson and his friend had the smaller bedroom and they were very comfortable. as the other person said, if you pull out the couch in thge living room, it is also very comfortable. i too have a bad back and no problem sleeping

Just now, gzmtlock said:

Thanks to you both!  I appreciate the info.  If the second BR is not comfortable enough, I'll try the sofa.

My SIL cruised with us a few years back and stayed in the 2nd bedroom - she said it was comfortable even if she was in the closet.  Yes the room was small but really it is big enough for one and she had her own bathroom.

Good replies.. We once had a 2 BR...and while I can't comment on the 2nd bed ( i used it for luggage and stuff !..I can say the room is small..but adequate.   Just wanted to say...you will love the suite!

We (brother & sister-in-law, sister, and me) have stayed in the 2BR 3 times and it worked really well for us.  Brother & sister-in-law use the master, I have stayed in the 2nd bed (did ask for egg crate mattress because I thought the bed was very hard) and sister enjoyed the couch.  2nd bedroom is small, but really all you do is sleep in it.  And with no windows, it is nice and dark!  Booked again for 2021 (hopefully!!!).