Deluxe balcony on Enchanted

sellwingri

I’m booked on a 14 day European cruise in September and have a deluxe balcony. Since I’m usually a Royal Caribbean cruiser, it’s been a long time since I’ve been on Princess.  Do these cabins only have a love seat and not a full size couch?  That’s what it looks like on YouTube.

2 hours ago, sellwingri said:

I’m booked on a 14 day European cruise in September and have a deluxe balcony. Since I’m usually a Royal Caribbean cruiser, it’s been a long time since I’ve been on Princess.  Do these cabins only have a love seat and not a full size couch?  That’s what it looks like on YouTube.

Hi! Unless things have changed recently, travelers from the USA are not allowed in most of the EU counties and those that are allowed to arrive, must 14 day quarantine. So I believe your September cruise will not be happening for anyone arriving from USA. Sorry to be the bearer of bad news.

I can't even get to my elderly  British parents until the restrictions are lifted!

3 hours ago, sellwingri said:

If you want a full size couch you would have to book a Mini Suite at the very least.  Deluxe Balcony cabins only have the love seat.  

3 hours ago, 1025cruise said:

I assume the OP meant 2021 since Princess has discontinued cruising until December.

Exactly.  Thanks for the clarification.   Obviously I meant 2021.  Didn’t think I needed to say that but I guess I did.

Edited by sellwingri