CDC Loosens restrictions on travel.

13 hours ago, Roger88 said:

During all this pandemic nonsense, I have visited the store only once. To be honest, I am very happy  with the way delivery services are working right now. Neither me or my wife and kids had to leave the house. I buy products and even some other staff online. There are very few products that I need to buy that wont be packed, so I dont see a reason to be wondering walking in the store looking for stuff. Its much easier to purchase it using the app on your phone  

I was doing this before the pandemic. My complaint is that it has caught on since the pandemic and now the service isn't as fast. My 2 day amazon prime service is finally back to 2 days. Take out orders are still quick because the places that I support have an older clientele who are still afraid of using a credit card online. The best  thing to come out of this was virtual Dr appointments. My first 2 follow up appointments from my hip surgery were done with an iPad. I can't wait until they are able to take your blood pressure via a tablet then I won't have to see my primary care physician every 3 months.

30 minutes ago, Iamcruzin said:

I was doing this before the pandemic. My complaint is that it has caught on since the pandemic and now the service isn't as fast. My 2 day amazon prime service is finally back to 2 days. Take out orders are still quick because the places that I support have an older clientele who are still afraid of using a credit card online. The best  thing to come out of this was virtual Dr appointments. My first 2 follow up appointments from my hip surgery were done with an iPad. I can't wait until they are able to take your blood pressure via a tablet then I won't have to see my primary care physician every 3 months.

I bought a blood pressure cuff for my wife and I. When we have had an ipad appointment, I take my blood pressure while on the screen and show the doctor the result. I actually take it about every 2 or 3 days anyway and keep the results for the doctor.

mac_tlc

10 minutes ago, mac_tlc said:

I bought a blood pressure cuff for my wife and I. When we have had an ipad appointment, I take my blood pressure while on the screen and show the doctor the result. I actually take it about every 2 or 3 days anyway and keep the results for the doctor.

mac_tlc

My wife can take my blood pressure the old fashion way by listening to my pulse but it would be so easy if I could just put my thumb on the iPad and my blood pressure gets recorded to my chart. 

• Like 2