C-2 cabin on Reflection

seaandsea

Just booked a c-2 cabin on Reflection, we took cabin # 1403, it is aft and looks like it has a larger than normal balcony. Anyone stayed in the cabin, maybe have pictures? Or have a suggestion on a better location? I think I like deck 10, also thought about the cabins on the hump.

Thanks!

6 hours ago, seaandsea said:

Just booked a c-2 cabin on Reflection, we took cabin # 1403, it is aft and looks like it has a larger than normal balcony. Anyone stayed in the cabin, maybe have pictures? Or have a suggestion on a better location? I think I like deck 10, also thought about the cabins on the hump.

Thanks!

It is a little bigger, but not like the ones on the angle.  What's your sail date?  🍷

If your sail date is the 8th, I would definitely move to 1231.  Look at the deck plans.  It's a great location on the ship.

I show no other availability for the 19th, so you are stuck with this stateroom unless there is a cancellation between now and final payment.

If your sail date is the 29th, I would go for 1136.  It's a connecting cabin, but I haven't heard any complaints about connecting staterooms, i.e. hearing from others thru the connecting door.  Two others I would recommend would be 9296 on the Starboard side, which is also connecting.  If you didn't want a connecting stateroom, I would choose 9239.

All of the above are in a great location on the ship, on the hump, with larger balconies, and near the bank of 8 elevators, up to the lawn club, and down to the Martini Bar and dining.   I've sailed on Reflection several times, so that's my input.  

Hope that's been of help.   🍷

41 minutes ago, Wine-O said:

If your sail date is the 8th, I would definitely move to 1231.  Look at the deck plans.  It's a great location on the ship.

I show no other availability for the 19th, so you are stuck with this stateroom unless there is a cancellation between now and final payment.

If your sail date is the 29th, I would go for 1136.  It's a connecting cabin, but I haven't heard any complaints about connecting staterooms, i.e. hearing from others thru the connecting door.  Two others I would recommend would be 9296 on the Starboard side, which is also connecting.  If you didn't want a connecting stateroom, I would choose 9239.

All of the above are in a great location on the ship, on the hump, with larger balconies, and near the bank of 8 elevators, up to the lawn club, and down to the Martini Bar and dining.   I've sailed on Reflection several times, so that's my input.  

Oh my gosh, thank you so much for taking the time to help me decide.

On 9/3/2020 at 11:56 AM, Wine-O said:

I have to agree with Wine-o here.  We have been in 1245 before and loved it.  Anything close to the hump and close to the elevators on the angle going up to the lawn club is great.  You can take a look at a web site called cruise deck plans dot com and join, it's free.  Sometimes you can see the exact cabin you are looking to book because someone has posted pictures of the cabin.  If not, there are pictures of similar cabins posted there so you can see what the balcony looks like.

On 9/3/2020 at 12:45 AM, seaandsea said:

Thanks!

We was on that cabin the Eclipse starboard side , I will book it again,very quite location

My DW on the Veranda

image.thumb.png.9f09b155a59339948f736dbd662feeac.png

image.thumb.png.846698fd7b68d2ca847da6190c25ea53.png

image.thumb.png.02f64531b140cd9296ade366602751fa.png

21 minutes ago, Ron Don said:

I have to agree with Wine-o here.  We have been in 1245 before and loved it.  Anything close to the hump and close to the elevators on the angle going up to the lawn club is great.  You can take a look at a web site called cruise deck plans dot com and join, it's free.  Sometimes you can see the exact cabin you are looking to book because someone has posted pictures of the cabin.  If not, there are pictures of similar cabins posted there so you can see what the balcony looks like.

I tried to go to this site, but they want me to join at a cost, it is not free. 😞

17 minutes ago, seaandsea said:

I tried to go to this site, but they want me to join at a cost, it is not free. 😞

My apologies, I have been a member of that site so long I just made an assumption it was free.  I paid nothing to join many years ago.

On 9/9/2020 at 12:12 PM, seaandsea said:

You do not have to join.  When you go to cruisedeckplans . com, you are given a choice to Click for PUBLICSITE or Click for MEMBERSITE.  So you can just use the PUBLICSITE and still get tons of information for free.

2 hours ago, NantahalaCruiser said:

You do not have to join.  When you go to cruisedeckplans . com, you are given a choice to Click for PUBLICSITE or Click for MEMBERSITE.  So you can just use the PUBLICSITE and still get tons of information for free.

Thanks, I'll try again.

• 1 year later...
On 9/3/2020 at 12:56 PM, Wine-O said:

I appreciate your comment about 1136 - we’re booked in that cabin for the February 12 sailing.  Looked like a good location when I checked the deck plan - glad I was right.  

Thanks!