Flight out of Orlando following cruise

chrisnatca

We've never sailed out of Port Canaveral before.  Is a 1:35pm flight out of Orlando realistic?  Does that give us enough time to get to the airport following the cruise?  I've never used Carnival's shuttle service, so I don't really know how much time to allow ourselves.

Carnival's shuttle service has flight time requirements.  If your flight is later than their earliest recommended flight, you should be fine.  We have had a similar flight time from there and we had time to spare.

Of course, any advice you get here will be pre-Covid conditions.  Depends on how long disembarkation takes under the new protocols.

I usually try to book a noon flight out of Port Canaveral and I have plenty of time. It’s about 45 minutes to an hour to get from port to airport. I always use Contran’ shuttle round trip. I hope they are still in business because they are really great, dependable and reasonable. 

Our last cruise out of PC we had a 12:30 flight and made it with plenty of time to spare.  We are platinum and did checked luggage.  We were sitting on our shuttle to the airport at 7:50.  As somebody has already said, things may be different when cruising returns again.  Don't know if they will still be in business then, but highly recommend Cortans Shuttle instead of using the Carnival shuttle.  We have use them several times and really like their service.