What are deployment changes?

That means the Crown Princess won't be operating in the market (area) that you originally booked. Currently not showing up in Europe for the summer season.    Looks like it will be operating in the Caribbean until April 2021, then out of service until Oct when it picks up the Caribbean itineraries.  Looks like the only westbound TAs nexuses fall are the Sky, Discovery, Pacific, and Island Princessses.  

2 minutes ago, Retired_Army said:

That means the Crown Princess won't be operating in the market (area) that you originally booked. Currently not showing up in Europe for the summer season.    Looks like it will be operating in the Caribbean until April 2021, then out of service until Oct when it picks up the Caribbean itineraries.  Looks like the only westbound TAs nexuses fall are the Sky, Discovery, Pacific, and Island Princessses.  

Thank you for the info. 😊

25 minutes ago, susancruzs said:

They are still listing the Canary Island cruise from Southampton 12 days on Oct. 11th for booking and the chart with mine said Regal TA Oct. 23rd.  It is very confusing.

Regal's Canary cruise on 11th Oct is not affected. Hence the next sailing (transatlantic) should be 23rd Oct, which is 10 days later than the original Crown's transatlantic.

4 minutes ago, susancruzs said:

That what it seems to be right now, but people are saying the replacement cruise is the 13th, we'll see.  Many changes going on, no doubt. My Crown cancellation listed Regal the 23rd as the replacement.

" the " replacement or " a possible " replacement if that is what you choose

My redeployment note from Princess for the crown TA said Regal on Oct 13.   Since we had an outside cabin booked on the Crown, wondering what will happen since there are no outsides on the Regal.   Any thoughts?

To add to the confusion, I see on the website today that Regal is doing a 24 day rt (ro US and Canada) from London on Sept 18.

Edited by ljhershey
new info

5 hours ago, 1965 said:

Our Crown Princess TA  cruise for Oct., 2021, was cancelled yesterday due to "deployment changes." Can someone tell me what that is? Thanks!

DEPLOYMENT: Scheduled ship itinerary for a specific period of time. This term is also used to describe the operations of an entire fleet.

56 minutes ago, ljhershey said:

My redeployment note from Princess for the crown TA said Regal on Oct 13.   Since we had an outside cabin booked on the Crown, wondering what will happen since there are no outsides on the Regal.   Any thoughts?

To add to the confusion, I see on the website today that Regal is doing a 24 day rt (ro US and Canada) from London on Sept 18.

I can't speak to the latter portion of your statement but, they will most likely place you in an obstructed balcony if you previously had an oceanview.  And, some of those obstructed balconies are fabulous cabins.