Bliss and Encore in Sweden.

sverigecruiser

I don't think that I have seen this information on cruisecritic but I might have missed it!

What I have heared in the news here is that they should have disembarked in Copenhagen but weren't allowed to enter Denmark.

https://www.seatrade-cruise.com/crew-crewing/gothenburg-steps-small-crew-change-two-ncl-ships

• Like 1

When Encore and Bliss sailed from Norfolk last month their destination was Malmo Sweden but arrived and ported in Oceankaj CPH. They stayed there for over a week and then set sail for Gothenburg. They have been either at anchor or sailing the strait in loops. They yet have to dock in Gothenburg. Been like that for 2 weeks now. 

the article that you linked is 3 weeks old now. 

I have been watching them on CruiseMapper. 

11 minutes ago, bluesea777 said:

When Encore and Bliss sailed from Norfolk last month their destination was Malmo Sweden but arrived and ported in Oceankaj CPH. They stayed there for over a week and then set sail for Gothenburg. They have been either at anchor or sailing the strait in loops. They yet have to dock in Gothenburg. Been like that for 2 weeks now. 

What they have said on the news here is that they were not allowed to disembark in Danmark and because of that they came to Sweden instead. It's possible that the plan was that they should disembark in Malmö and fly from Copenhagen but that is not said here.