Has Carnival cancelled thru January?

Ellusionz

1 hour ago, regoodwinjr said:

There may be some at capacity in November but there's no way that every ship in every port outside of Port Canaveral and Miami are full.  They are hopeful about cruising in November but only really think the 2 Florida ports are possible. 

Just responding to the post saying ALL FL ports show booked... I believe IF cruising restarts in Nov. It will be limited, possibly to FL ports.  Thiis will allow Carnival to try out their new procedures and tweek them if nec.

baf

Just responding to the post saying ALL FL ports show booked... I believe IF cruising restarts in Nov. It will be limited, possibly to FL ports.  Thiis will allow Carnival to try out their new procedures and tweek them if nec.

baf

What? I was just on Carnivals site and you can still book in November

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

They are playing games but understandable. They need cash flow so are not canceling until the last minute. I have a 12/07/2020 Carnival Sunshine cruise booked and final payment is 09/20/2020, this Sunday. I don't think they are going to cancel that until they either get the final payments or people cancel without paying final payment and losing the down payment. I will pay the final payment and hope they cancel because I have no interest on cruising until 2021. 

• Like 5

7 minutes ago, shibby sails said:

They are playing games but understandable. They need cash flow so are not canceling until the last minute. I have a 12/07/2020 Carnival Sunshine cruise booked and final payment is 09/20/2020, this Sunday. I don't think they are going to cancel that until they either get the final payments or people cancel without paying final payment and losing the down payment. I will pay the final payment and hope they cancel because I have no interest on cruising until 2021. 

What happens if it doesn’t get canceled? 

As of this moment, Carnival hasn't canceled Conquest from Miami, and Liberty from Port Canaveral for November, so the answer to the question asked in the title of this thread is "no".    I understand that the situation may change at any minute, and the November cruises may be canceled, but the title of the thread and the cancellations in the first post, while factually accurate, don't support the headline.  Sort of like "fake news".. report the facts with an erroneous headline.

• Like 1