Virtual treasure hunt.

Lanky Lad

1 hour ago, sfred said:

This one is easy too, but it is another sign that I really like.  I took the photo to show to our two labradors when we got home.  They were best friends with everyone who came to our house.  I thought the sign might help their self-esteem.

image.png.b8de2b98c456010b96960fc8a8426eab.png

Sign near the entrance to the kennels on QM2. I think this may be the post-remastering version of the sign. Here's a photo of mine from 2015 which may have been at the same location prior to the remastering.

764043731_QM2KennelsSign.jpg.62e68d3109c1f2317714f40a32c7a13c.jpg

• Like 1

My kennel sign photo was taken in 2017, and as you suspected @bluemarble, was post remastering.  My labradors would probably have been more frightened, rather than encouraged, by the older sign.

On transatlantics, we always stop by the kennel railings during exercise/playtime to say hello to any friendly dogs.  I think our dogs would've loved a trip on QM2.  Gourmet food (although they certainly were not gourmets), other dogs to play with, sea air to sniff, and a lamppost and fire hydrant. 🐕🐕

7 minutes ago, Ray66 said:

Not sure if this has already been done or not

image.thumb.jpeg.8ca666161dc85071df0a057d9807f503.jpeg

Oh yes, we've done this one before, but you would have to go all the way back to page 9 of the posts on this thread to find it. That's where I posted the following photo of that bust of Queen Elizabeth II which used to be located at the entrance to the Queens Room on Queen Elizabeth.

On 10/6/2020 at 7:50 AM, bluemarble said:

Here's a photo I took on one of the current Cunard Queens. As I understand it, this is another item that might no longer be there. What is this treasure, where was it, and if it is no longer there what happened to it?

image.thumb.png.d1cbb9c3abcb871a4dcb1c8410c99873.png

6 minutes ago, bluemarble said:

Oh yes, we've done this one before, but you would have to go all the way back to page 9 of the posts on this thread to find it. That's where I posted the following photo of that bust of Queen Elizabeth II which used to be located at the entrance to the Queens Room on Queen Elizabeth.

Ah, I was away on holiday on 6th October so I missed that post.