Has anyone got the 10% discount yet?

SpainAlien

We had a cruise for 1st November cancelled a couple of days ago and on the email from NCL it said that the 10% discount would appear in our Latitudes account on 7th October. It hasn't arrived yet, has anyone else got theirs?  Am I just looking in the wrong place?

1 hour ago, SpainAlien said:

We had a cruise for 1st November cancelled a couple of days ago and on the email from NCL it said that the 10% discount would appear in our Latitudes account on 7th October. It hasn't arrived yet, has anyone else got theirs?  Am I just looking in the wrong place?

I believe that the gent asking about Joy DOS in last day did. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, SpainAlien said:

I got the letter but did not receive the 10% off coupon. I cancelled the day before NCL cancelled, so I doubt I will get it.

I wanted to book for next year as soon as my FCC came back to me, so my TA called NCL and was able to get the 10% applied. I haven't gotten my full refund yet, but all I really needed was the FCC and 10%. Combined with the 15% off for Latitudes right now, my cruise next year is not as bad as I thought it would be.

NCL can see them on our accounts but we cannot.

We have 2 x 10% FCD per person (total 4) from the two cancelled Asian cruises (Jan/Feb 2021 b2b, cx by NCL in March 2020) and our PCC can see them on our NCL accounts.

We need to apply them to one or two of our future cruises before March 2021. We have 3 cruises booked for 2022, but come Feb 2021 we'll need to decide which are definite and which are not before applying the 10% FCDs as well as the FCCs we already have from the shortened Spirit cruise and the cancelled Jade cruise.

We're not cruising at all in 2021.

31 minutes ago, pghflyer said:

ha ha I had my Asia cruise cancelled by NCL about 6 months ago and it still hasn't appeared in my account, although my agent did call and say they had it logged in their side of the system for me.............

Yes, true. See my previous post.

13 hours ago, SpainAlien said:

Our PCC called today and said it is in our account.  It may be the type of thing that will not show up on our end.

• Like 1

20 hours ago, bluesea777 said:

On 10/8/2020 at 5:48 AM, SpainAlien said:

in the same boat.  As of this morning nothing in my Latitudes account on the 10% discount  but the future cruise deposits have been returned.   

Our November cruise was cancelled too, called my big box TA today, she was able to apply the 10% for me and hubby to our existing booking, saving dd’s because her fare is only $99 and that is silly to use the 10% on.

12 hours ago, Kierste said:

Our November cruise was cancelled too, called my big box TA today, she was able to apply the 10% for me and hubby to our existing booking, saving dd’s because her fare is only $99 and that is silly to use the 10% on.

Wow, I'll have to try again when our December cruise gets cancelled. 10% off would make a difference in our haven booking. Did she have to effectively rebook so it was like a new booking?

FCC discount coupons and certain types of FCC fixed cash value coupon are not transparent in the Latitudes account, unlike the CND. 

If you believe you are entitled to the FCCs, yet not appear in your account, you need to call NCL to confirm their existence. Notably, every FCC or CND bears an ID number and vital dates, such as book by and sail by (i.e. end of the cruise, not the beginning). Depending on the FCC discount T&Cs, these 2 dates can be the same or different when the latter is later than the former. Always ask for all info that you can't see and earmark them yourself. I have a spreadsheet table to manage a few of these.

8 hours ago, SpainAlien said:

Wow, I'll have to try again when our December cruise gets cancelled. 10% off would make a difference in our haven booking. Did she have to effectively rebook so it was like a new booking?

When I called she was told she did not need to rebook.  But we discussed what I was seeing on the website she did a reprice because the perks were better, and I saved more $$... ended up saving ~$500 with the 10% and another $500 with the rebook... was just over $1k off my previously booked trip.

• Like 1