Canada/US

roger001

I don't expect the border to open until 1st quarter next year.  Canada is fighting it's own battle with C-19. Our numbers are increasing in our biggest cities and, having opened the border to family members so that they can finally reunite, it could get much worse.  

Considering that the population of Canada is smaller than that of California, it's not surprising that our gov't wants to protect their citizens.  

I'm hoping that I'm wrong about the timing but I just don't see it changing that much. I still have a cruise booked for next April. Will it be a go? Who knows, we wait.....

I've also used some of FCCs to book 2 cruises in 2022... just in case.  Fingers crossed.

• Like 3

Well, I think our goal is to achieve what NZ has achieved, and bravo to them. That should be the goal of every country.  Achieve that and there'll be no more deaths due to this horrible virus, no more illnesses, no more lockdowns, no more social distancing and no more economic devastation due to unemployment.  

Good for New Zealand for taking the steps necessary to prevent the spread of this virus.  Some day, we all need to be safe from this illness.  Hopefully it will be sooner rather than later. 

Good luck and stay safe 💗

• Like 1