Can FCC be exchanged for cash

4 minutes ago, brenderlou said:

I opted for an FCC (125%) on a cancelled cruise months ago. Can I now get the 100% cash back or am I stuck with the FCC?

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

It may be too late, but it never hurts to try. There is a link on RCL's website to do this if it's still viable:

Full Refund (Lower Value)

If you prefer the lower value in a full refund instead of the 125% Future Cruise Credit, we’re happy to process this for you.

• We’ll then deactivate your Future Cruise Credit and process your refund to your original form(s) of payment, which will include any non-refundable deposits.

• To avoid waiting on the phone to cancel, please click here and we will get the process started for you. Note: Please know, once we receive your refund request, we unfortunately won’t be able to accept an FCC request if you change your mind.

• You can expect to receive your refund 45 days after you submit your request.

• Please note: If you used a Cruise with Confidence certificate on this sailing, and you request a refund instead, we’ll refund any NEW funds paid above the certificate amount, and we’ll reinstate your original Cruise with Confidence certificate.

Frequently Asked Questions

• Until when can I request a full refund?

• If I opted into the Cruise with Confidence 100% Future Cruise Credit, do I qualify for the 125% Future Cruise Credit or a refund for sailings cancelled due to the COVID-19 operations suspension?

39 minutes ago, brenderlou said:

I opted for an FCC (125%) on a cancelled cruise months ago. Can I now get the 100% cash back or am I stuck with the FCC?

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

If your cruise was cancelled by Royal and was one of the sailings prior to April 11 then you can request a refund on an unapplied FCC up until Dec 31, 2021.

If your cruise was cancelled by Royal and was one of the sailings after April 11 then you can request a refund on an unapplied FCC up until Dec 31, 2020.

If you cancelled the sailing under Cruise with Confidence then you cannot request a refund.