extension cords & electrical outlets

Can you bring an extension cord or will they supply you with one. Also besides by the desk/cabinet are there other electrical outlets in the room(outside of bathroom). Will need to charge a scooter's battery and bed is next to bathroom and desk on other side of bed across from sofa(which is next to window. I'm on the Enchantment of the Seas in a 1M cat OV on eighth deck and know the scooter will fit through door.

Any facts/opinions I would be greatful. I originally posted on disable travel but people suggested I post on main RCCL thread. As cruise is almost sold out, I don't want to change rooms. Thanks

12 minutes ago, smalltimecruiser100 said:

Can you bring an extension cord or will they supply you with one. Also besides by the desk/cabinet are there other electrical outlets in the room(outside of bathroom). Will need to charge a scooter's battery and bed is next to bathroom and desk on other side of bed across from sofa(which is next to window. I'm on the Enchantment of the Seas in a 1M cat OV on eighth deck and know the scooter will fit through door.

Any facts/opinions I would be greatful. I originally posted on disable travel but people suggested I post on main RCCL thread. As cruise is almost sold out, I don't want to change rooms. Thanks

Extension Cords are NOT allowed. 
Your Room Attendant might be able to supply one for the scooter. 

On 10/24/2020 at 12:11 PM, smalltimecruiser100 said:

Usually, when not in a HC room, the best choice is to have a room with a bed closest to the balcony, and not closest to the bathroom. Although the scooter can get in the door, it can't get around a bed.  You might have some issues unless the scooter can be taken apart.  Also, does the battery need to be on the scooter to charge it?  Next, contact special needs and make sure they supply you with an extension cord.  If not already in the stateroom when you arrive, have your room steward help you. Don't know if you have someone to help you, but I am the person that "manages" scooter issues in my household, and can tell you depending on your scooter brand, will depend on how easy or hard a situation can be.  

Don't know about the Enchantment, but when on the Grandeur, (sister ship of Enchantment) they actually took scooter each night and charged it and returned it to the cabin at a specified time in the morning.  I think my daughter-n-law arranged this for her mom through guest services.