17 day t/a bcn to fll

llbz327

11 minutes ago, llbz327 said:

i was looking at this cruise and now i do not see it listed. is it just me?

I think you are referring to the Zuiderdam sailing.  We were booked on this cruise until they switched the ship to Volendam, and eliminated 2 ports.  They have removed the sailings from the website because they are reassigning rooms.   We chose to jump ship and are now on the Westerdam TA as well as the previous sailing. 

58 minutes ago, llbz327 said:

thank you i was really looking forward to that cruise.  i have had three cruises canceled and i just reached 4*. which ports did they rake away?

The removed Malaga, Cartagena, both calls in the Canarias, and Funchal which was two days is reduced to one day with an overnight.  Tangier is added.  Ship changed from Zuiderdam to Volendam.

It will appear on the website again on the Zolendam when HAL get all the inter ship transfers done (there are a lot less cabins on Volendam) and they have told us November 30th for information.

24 minutes ago, VMax1700 said:

The removed Malaga, Cartagena, both calls in the Canarias, and Funchal which was two days is reduced to one day with an overnight.  Tangier is added.  Ship changed from Zuiderdam to Volendam.

It will appear on the website again on the Zolendam when HAL get all the inter ship transfers done (there are a lot less cabins on Volendam) and they have told us November 30th for information.

I was thinking we could have saved HAL a lot of work if they had freed up our cruise for a couple of days to allow us to change.  They wouldn’t have needed to worry about assigning a lot of us cabins. 😉 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

15 minutes ago, kazu said:

I was thinking we could have saved HAL a lot of work if they had freed up our cruise for a couple of days to allow us to change.  They wouldn’t have needed to worry about assigning a lot of us cabins. 😉 

Agreed! 

• Like 1