Cabin categories on website

lhsail

Does anyone know why Celebrity does not include the cabin category as part of the cabin information when doing a booking on their website?  Is it there and I’m missing it? Very frustrating when your trying to make a cabin decision. We’re eligible for the one category upgrade so I find this information essential. 

1 hour ago, lhsail said:

Does anyone know why Celebrity does not include the cabin category as part of the cabin information when doing a booking on their website?  Is it there and I’m missing it? Very frustrating when your trying to make a cabin decision. We’re eligible for the one category upgrade so I find this information essential. 

On Celebrity's homepage, click on "menu". Click on "ships". Click on the ship you are interested in. Scroll down the page until you see the ship you choose "deck plans". 

Edited by davekathy

41 minutes ago, davekathy said:

On Celebrity's homepage, click on "menu". Click on "ships". Click on the ship you are interested in. Scroll down the page until you see the ship you choose "deck plans". 

Yes, I can find it on the deck plan, but it’s a pain to have flip back and forth between the deck plan and selected cabin info. 

5 minutes ago, lhsail said:

Yes, I can find it on the deck plan, but it’s a pain to have flip back and forth between the deck plan and selected cabin info. 

That's why I always checkout an online TAs site as well as Celebrity's website , then book our Celebrity cruises while on board with the onboard  FCC. If I wanted to book a cruise and not on a cruise I would still do all the same home work and then call Celebrity to book a cruise. I would never book any of our cruises on any of the cruise lines websites, including Celebrity.  

9 minutes ago, lhsail said:

I couldn't agree more. Other than the general ineptitude of the IT shop, I can't think of any reason why the cabin category isn't included. TA websites have no difficulty in doing so.

2 hours ago, Fouremco said:

I couldn't agree more. Other than the general ineptitude of the IT shop, I can't think of any reason why the cabin category isn't included. TA websites have no difficulty in doing so.

Agree 100%.  I also can't think of any reason why they don't do this.