2021 SEVEN NIGHT CRUISES

Received an e-mail today from my travel agent with a special bonus on 7 Night cruises, and the cruise must depart after April 2021.  Seems like the travel agent must know something about cruises before April and cruises longer then 10 nights.  Just the feeling I got reading the e-mail.

32 minutes ago, WeMissSeaView said:

Received an e-mail today from my travel agent with a special bonus on 7 Night cruises, and the cruise must depart after April 2021.  Seems like the travel agent must know something about cruises before April and cruises longer then 10 nights.  Just the feeling I got reading the e-mail.

Its because there are bonus commission opportunities for the TA for sailings departing after April for the remainder of 2021.  Sales are soft and Royal is offering the TA's an incentive to push these 2021 sailings on Royal vs other lines

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, WeMissSeaView said:

I doubt it.  But they might think they do.

• Like 1