MSC has cancelled all MSC Divina-cruises Nov 21 - March 2022 from Miami

monsterl

I suspect there will be more cancellations in addition to Divina. Carnival just cancelled everything out of the USA through February 1st and then they cancelled everything except East Coast Florida until Feb 28th. It's brutal .....

Canceled Sailings:
• All embarkations from U.S. homeports from Jan. 1-31.
• Additionally, Baltimore, Charleston, Jacksonville, Long Beach, Mobile, New Orleans and San Diego embarkations through Feb. 28.
• Embarkations on Carnival Legend out of Tampa through March 26.

https://www.cruiseindustrynews.com/cruise-news/23897-carnival-cancels-almost-all-january-sailings-working-to-meet-cdc-requirements.html

3 hours ago, monsterl said:

All departures from Miami are no longer bookable, the official announcement will follow shortly.

I think maybe the title meant to say from Port Canaveral? A little confused on this as my MSC rep called this morning and told me the Divina was moving to Miami (currently scheduled out of Port Canaveral in this time frame) in December of 2021 and doing 3, 7 and 11 night cruises through March of 2022. Additionally, the Meraveglia would be coming to Port Canaveral in November (I assume when Seashore arrives Miami) of 2021 and doing3, 4 and 7 night cruises from there through April of 2022.  This was also mentioned on a couple of social media forums.

Bret

• 3 weeks later...
On 11/18/2020 at 3:17 PM, sfaaa said:

Hope not. MSC has been cancelling and changing their ship itineraries and departure ports for their 2021 cruises. It's getting quite confusing and frustrating. 

Frustrating isn't strong enough word! Covid cancellations are bad enough. I'm so annoyed with them about ready to cancel all 4 of the cruises we have booked. 

We had used a FCC to book 12/29/21 NYE 4 night cruise on Divina just noticed they moved us to 7 night 12/19 which is totally not acceptable to us. I have not received any official notice but we will be cancelling. I'm so disappointed.