River Cruising Water Cooler

Host Jazzbeau

That was a stormy night, but I did sleep. Woke up to refreshed air and a relatively bright sky. My state has not been affected as much as feared would happen. Of the bigger rivers in my country the Moselle has got most of the rain together with its tributaries. Quite a lot of rain has also come down over Cologne and Düsseldorf/Ruhr area.

notamermaid

Edited by notamermaid
  • Like 1

Have been a little off the internet grid in gorges and on hills exploring my neighbouring country of - Luxembourg! A whirlwind of away days and work have left me a little exhausted. So I am a bit quiet.

River still high (also saw it in Luxembourg) but no big problems as far as I can see.

notamermaid

It is October and the colours are nice, but in Luxembourg and here a few days later still, I find them a bit lacking this year. It has been sunnier today but I am still waiting for the "Golden October". Yellow and orange dominate our valley, with shades of red of course, but bright reds are in the minority. Hopefully I can get to the Moselle again in a few days time.

Good news today from sports. Ve have finally made it, ze victory is here, Herr Tuchel vill be ze new coach for ze English boys. He vill teach zem proper football, jawoll! :classic_biggrin:

notamermaid