Breeze March 2021: showing only two cruises

mpcaruth

Looking at the Breeze out of Port Canaveral for March 2021 and there are only two cruises showing for that month (at every other week).  I checked other months and bookings are only available every other week on both the Breeze and Horizon from Feb to April. Anyone know why?  Is this a bad sign that they will likely change things up and not sail the listed itineraries?  Perhaps being flexible to add in 3-4 short cruises in between if all goes well? All indications that I have read indicate that the Breeze and Horizon will be the first Carnival ships to go live.

image.png.b3c1fac0f4eecdd36ca2375ab09204ee.png

8 hours ago, mpcaruth said:

Looking at the Breeze out of Port Canaveral for March 2021 and there are only two cruises showing for that month (at every other week).  I checked other months and bookings are only available every other week on both the Breeze and Horizon from Feb to April. Anyone know why?  Is this a bad sign that they will likely change things up and not sail the listed itineraries?  Perhaps being flexible to add in 3-4 short cruises in between if all goes well? All indications that I have read indicate that the Breeze and Horizon will be the first Carnival ships to go live.

image.png.b3c1fac0f4eecdd36ca2375ab09204ee.png

I am on the march 27th 8 day cruise on the Breeze.   They pulled them from the site when CDC said no cruises longer than 7 days.

We have not been told yet what will happen, i am guessing they will turn it into a 7 day at some point...its a southern carribean right now, so they may change the ports all together.   We shall see.   Doesnt matter to me where we go, just that we actually get to sail.

• Like 1

Actually, there are no Breeze cruises listed anymore for March.  Since they are capacity-controlled I would think they reached whatever capacity they decided on, and they are trying to figure out what to do with the 8 days cruises since they can't sail as 8 days.  I was keeping an eye on my 3/21 Breeze 6 day cruise for price drops, and it is now gone.  Only Horizon is showing for 3/14 and 3/28 for 6 days. 

56 minutes ago, pe4all said:

Actually, there are no Breeze cruises listed anymore for March.  Since they are capacity-controlled I would think they reached whatever capacity they decided on, and they are trying to figure out what to do with the 8 days cruises since they can't sail as 8 days.  I was keeping an eye on my 3/21 Breeze 6 day cruise for price drops, and it is now gone.  Only Horizon is showing for 3/14 and 3/28 for 6 days. 

Funny, I'm still seeing the 6 day Breeze itineraries for March and February. 😎

Thank you. 

On 11/29/2020 at 1:29 PM, Jamman54 said:

The 8 day cruises were pulled weeks ago, leaving only the 6 day cruises.

Thank you. I was looking for my 8-day Horizon cruise booked for 8/2021 in order to see about price drops, but it's not showing. It looks like they are showing the 6-days for that month but not the 8-days.