Odyssey shared Aft Balcony cabins?

I noticed on the Odyssey deck plans there are a few sets of Balcony Aft cabins that appear to share the balcony?  There doesn't seem to be a partition between cabins 12726 & 12728 also 12326 & 12328.  However the cabins are sold individually and not as a pair.  

Would anyone know if this is correct?  Perhaps it's just a mistake on the deck plans?

image.jpg

Edited by happy cruiser1234

7 minutes ago, erinsmom03 said:

You can try to see it on the video in this post. There is a good video and also aft pictures posted on pg 36. Hope that helps.

Thanks!  Hard to tell for certain but it does appear to be open.  I would think they would need to have a partition mainly for security purposes. Or maybe they plan on changing the category of cabin's to be booked together?

• Like 1

At the moment Odyssey doesn't appear to have all her balcony partitions installed perhaps so it's easier for construction crew to move material and themselves between cabins.  I've been waiting for her to progress to see how these aft cabins end up.  A shared balcony between strangers is an odd idea.  

• Like 3

6 hours ago, happy cruiser1234 said:

I noticed on the Odyssey deck plans there are a few sets of Balcony Aft cabins that appear to share the balcony?  There doesn't seem to be a partition between cabins 12726 & 12728 also 12326 & 12328.  However the cabins are sold individually and not as a pair.  

Would anyone know if this is correct?  Perhaps it's just a mistake on the deck plans?

image.jpg

My guess is that it is just an oversight. No other balcony cabins including connecting cabins on any other Royal  ship have a shared balcony. 

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, Tall-Cruiser said:

While the two ships are not 100% identical, I have referred to images of Spectrum every now and then to check things. Deck 12 aft on Spectrum and Odyssey should be the same layout.

C78C87AD-F6D1-4B97-BA4D-E393C1D6ADE4.jpeg

Great shot!  Thanks for posting this.  Odyssey will likely be the same. 

11 minutes ago, happy cruiser1234 said:

Great shot!  Thanks for posting this.  Odyssey will likely be the same. 

You are welcome. I’m constantly looking at these ships and deck plans and learning something most of the time while looking forward to my first sailing on a Quantum class ship.