Carnival Splendor Cloud 9 Cabin

SMS6262

9 hours ago, OzKiwiJJ said:

You'd probably be better off asking that on the main Carnival board. The Aus/NZ board here has a relatively small number of regulars so less chance that anyone has cruised on Splendor.

Thanks for the tip, first time poster. 

39 minutes ago, SMS6262 said:

Thanks for the tip, first time poster. 

No worries. Welcome to Cruise Critic. 

This forum is a great place to chat with locals about cruising in general and a whole heap of other things. We're a bit more relaxed than the main forums. As you've already seen, if there is anything we don't know we'll point you to the most likely place to get that info.

• 2 weeks later...

I've sailed on the Splendor twice. Once in 2011 and again in Jan this year. The second one was in a Cloud 9 Spa balcony. These rooms have a little nicer decor than standard rooms and are very convenient to the Spa area where the huge Steam rooms and hydro tub are free for cloud 9 room guests to use. They are very quiet rooms coz not many people go up there. The views from being that high are also awesome. There is no extra movement. I would easily book one of these cabins again. In fact the Splendor is my fav of the 6 carnival ships I have been on. There are youtube videos from this year you can look at for more details. 

• Like 1