Pride 4k cabins

rlkubi

DH and I have had 4K cabins on the Legend and Miracle (same class as the Pride) and loved getting a cheap Interior price for a cabin with floor to ceiling windows and a couch (regular Interiors don't have couches which we require and for that reason we don't book regular Interiors). Ours still had the doors to the outside on those two ships, but I know some (all?) have been replaced with windows. We usually tried to get a 4K in between two lifeboats for a little view going out towards the ocean. But just having the couch and windows at a cheap price made the obstructed views worthwhile.

Look at the deck plan.  You can see which cabins would be between the lifeboats.  I use cruisedeckplans dot com.  Often have pics/videos you can view.

I should've been on Legend for the final Med/TA ending last month but we know that didn't happen.  Re-booked for 2021.  I was booked in 4141.  Sadly, I'm just booked in a regular inside now because of price increases.  Oh well.  I sleep like a baby in my nice, dark inside cabin!