positive Delta changes

waterbug123

I don't have a link because the info has come in various different emails etc. but just as an FYI, Delta has announced two very positive things in the last few days.

1. They will continue to block middle seats at least through the end of March 2021. Some other airlines are already filling all seats if demand exists.

2.  They have said the elimination of change fees has been made a permanent change.  As always, if you do change a ticket, you would be subject to any difference in fare, but losing a change fee $250+ right off the bat from the value of your ticket will be a thing of the past.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, waterbug123 said:

I don't have a link because the info has come in various different emails etc. but just as an FYI, Delta has announced two very positive things in the last few days.

1. They will continue to block middle seats at least through the end of March 2021. Some other airlines are already filling all seats if demand exists.

2.  They have said the elimination of change fees has been made a permanent change.  As always, if you do change a ticket, you would be subject to any difference in fare, but losing a change fee $250+ right off the bat from the value of your ticket will be a thing of the past.

I've received these emails as well. Glad to hear my preferred airline is making positive steps.

• 3 weeks later...