Fire damaged Queen of the Oceans / Oceana?

DS_Dean

Saw some new pictures of Queen of the Oceans on Facebook group "P&O Oceana The Good Times This Is The Life" One picture as below looks like there is some fire damage to the aft. Does anyone know what this area is?

It doesnt seem like the ship is being looked after very well! 

133221123_2175939715872555_7214970237670299638_o.jpg

Edited by DS_Dean

11 hours ago, molecrochip said:

Those companies who had existing cruising businesses haven't advertised new cruises yet. Its therefore not surprising a new entrant to the market hasn't either.

I was just wondering if they wanted to 'sell her' before she becomes available. Perhaps they are not doing the American (sell, sell, sell) but the P&O 'let them find out what she looks like for themselves' tactic with their new ship 😉

11 hours ago, molecrochip said:

Those companies who had existing cruising businesses haven't advertised new cruises yet. Its therefore not surprising a new entrant to the market hasn't either.

I thought P&O launched their 2022 cruises back in October, and I thought I booked one  maybe I was just dreaming!

1 hour ago, jeanlyon said:

I've looked at that picture and I am blessed if I can see what smoke damage you are referring to?

bottom right of the ship you can see smoke blackening above the mooring deck, just below the promenade deck