Edge November 6, 2021 disappeared?

johnbob7

I booked this sailing yesterday online, called to get a confirmation and the rep couldn’t find it. Trying to access the reservation on site gets a “reservation not available try later message”. And now the sailing has disappeared from the sailings available online.

I know that there is a lot of juggling going on, but wondering if anyone else has noticed this particular cruise disappearing? 
It seems this was to be the first new sailing for the Edge , but now the first listed is November 14.

BobJ

Hi Bob,

I just wanted to say that we are in the same situation.

We can see our reservation but the itinerary shows as "UNDEFINED"...  We can't actually get into the booking.

The 7 day Western Caribbean sailing scheduled for October 30th is also no longer available.

Considering the bookings were just made available four (4) days ago, I find it highly suspect that they have been canceled already... 

Hopefully Celebrity will clear up this mystery over the next couple of days, perhaps they are just changing the itinerary around. 

Bev

image.png

2 hours ago, The Traveling Man said:

We had a cruise on the Edge booked for Oct 2021.  We just received an email from X saying that all Europe and Transatlantic cruises on the Edge in 2021 have been cancelled.

That was announced on January 12th, surprised you were just notified. 

On 1/22/2021 at 2:46 PM, johnbob7 said:

I booked this sailing yesterday online, called to get a confirmation and the rep couldn’t find it. Trying to access the reservation on site gets a “reservation not available try later message”. And now the sailing has disappeared from the sailings available online.

I know that there is a lot of juggling going on, but wondering if anyone else has noticed this particular cruise disappearing? 
It seems this was to be the first new sailing for the Edge , but now the first listed is November 14.

BobJ

Hi Bob,

Just wanted to advise that the eight (8) day Eastern Caribbean cruise is now back and bookable. My reservation is also now accessible.

Should also mention that the earliest bookable Edge 2021 cruise (as of today), is for Sept 18th (Western Caribbean).

Seven (7) day alternating Eastern/Western Caribbean itineraries will begin with Saturday departures while our eight (8) day itinerary (November 6th) is the transition from a Saturday to Sunday departure.

Hopefully by November, cruises from the US will be operational, but we booked this cruise with the complete understanding that it may very well be canceled... It's just nice to have something to look forward to this year..

Cheers!

Bev

24 minutes ago, CanuckCFAN said:

Hi Bob,

Just wanted to advise that the eight (8) day Eastern Caribbean cruise is now back and bookable. My reservation is also now accessible.

Should also mention that the earliest bookable Edge 2021 cruise (as of today), is for Sept 18th (Western Caribbean).

Seven (7) day alternating Eastern/Western Caribbean itineraries will begin with Saturday departures while our eight (8) day itinerary (November 6th) is the transition from a Saturday to Sunday departure.

Hopefully by November, cruises from the US will be operational, but we booked this cruise with the complete understanding that it may very well be canceled... It's just nice to have something to look forward to this year..

Cheers!

Bev

Hi Bev, and thanks for the follow up!

I did see that this morning, and I’m very pleased. I had booked a backup for the December 5 sailing, but the November 6 sailing fit my oh so tentative plans better. This is a great itinerary for me, two new ports and two favorites, so hoping this sticks.

Hope it works out for both of us, if so I hope to cross paths aboard with y’all. Stay safe!

BobJ