MyVikingJourney Log In Problems

opheliavoyager

I have been unable to log in to MyVikingJourney.  I chatted with an agent who said she was able to log in via my trip info, so she sent me instructions to clear all of my browser cookies/data.  I did not think that was the problem because I had tried logging in from my Viking phone App, Chrome, Opera, and Safari with the same results.  I did not get any error messages, but I'm enclosing a screenshot of what I saw.  Has anyone else had any problems accessing this site?  

Screen Shot 2021-02-19 at 10.43.03 AM.jpg

Yes I had problems about 2 weeks ago.  I called and they had me empty cache... cookie ... and history and any thing else they could think of...   restart....also used different browser.  Nothing helped.  They said they would let IT know and about 3 or 4 days later I got a email to try it again.  So far it has been OK.... just tried again and it is OK.  I think I would start by doing all of the recommended stuff and then call viking and let them know!  Hope that helps

I also can not get MyVikingJourney to load. When I sign in I can read the lower half of the page but not the top. This has been going on for more than a week. I tried to sign in on my husband’s IPad but got the same result. I tried clearing the history but still no help. Our cruise isn’t until October but I would like to check things on the website. Anyone have any suggestions?

On 2/19/2021 at 2:00 PM, RockyMountainMoma said:

I also can not get MyVikingJourney to load. When I sign in I can read the lower half of the page but not the top. This has been going on for more than a week. I tried to sign in on my husband’s IPad but got the same result. I tried clearing the history but still no help. Our cruise isn’t until October but I would like to check things on the website. Anyone have any suggestions?

That's exactly the same problem I'm having, and I've cleared the cache/cookies on my browsers.  I probably need to call them.

On 2/19/2021 at 3:00 PM, RockyMountainMoma said:

Last week was no time to be on MVJ. Viking was getting ready to cancel cruises which seems to have a ripple effect. Give it until Monday and if you still can't log in, contact Viking.

I got new papsort info to input... went in today to do it but got the spinning wheel of doom... then I logged on here and saw that Viking just cancelled May cruises... so I figure the sight is swapped with folks trying to figure out how to handle their May bookings. I'll try next week. 

Today is Saturday Feb. 27...

STILL can't get in.

I tried different browswers and devices and clearing cache and history.

That's okay... since I don't need to actually do anything but update the passport info for now.

However, this must be EXCEPTIONALLY frustrating to folks that do. And it has to be wasting time on the call lines with things that could probably be done easily if folks could just long in. 

Just posting so if you are still having trouble you know you are not alone. 🙂

Viking IT seems to be having a lot of trouble with the roll out of the new web site.  I first thought it was a Mac issue  but couldn't get logged in on any thing.  The people I talked to were very nice but not much they could do other than let IT know.  When I called they had not heard of any issues web issues.

I think it is very important to let them know as soon as you can get to them the issues you are having.  Viking like any company can't get it fixed until the "wheel gets a little squeaky". And Dang... when you have customers that can't log into their account is not a good reflection for any company.