Best Dolphin excursion - Western Caribbean

We have a cruise booked for 2022 (we are pretty sure about this one going, hopefully lol) and both kids requested a Dolphin excursion. We are going to George Town, Cayman Island; Mahogany Bay, Roatan; Belize City, Belize; and Cozumel.  Which of these ports has the best dolphin experience?? We would prefer something where the kids can spend some time with/interact with, not just a photo op!  

5 hours ago, dfsti said:

We have a cruise booked for 2022 (we are pretty sure about this one going, hopefully lol) and both kids requested a Dolphin excursion. We are going to George Town, Cayman Island; Mahogany Bay, Roatan; Belize City, Belize; and Cozumel.  Which of these ports has the best dolphin experience?? We would prefer something where the kids can spend some time with/interact with, not just a photo op!  

@dfsti

Howdy!  emo22.gif

I suggest you read the Cruise Critic article titled Are Dolphin Tours Humane? last updated January 8, 2020. I sincerely hope you will find the information interesting and then discuss the situation with your children.

Happy sails,

Host Kat emo32.gif

• Like 1

Holy cow - I had no idea. Thanks @Host Kat - we will have a talk with the kids and pick something else! They love dolphins and would not want to be part of something that harms them.  Anybody have any other recommendations lol

• Like 1