Another medical emergency on Quantum?

On Quantum now and we haven’t left port yet, they’ve just re-connected the boarding bridge and a team of what looks like medical personnel in full PPE just got on with a stretcher... I doubt it’s Covid, since we haven’t heard anything from the crew, and the crew on deck talking with them don’t seem to be in PPE... hope it’s nothing serious...

7DC09211-8FE0-4A3D-98D4-F31342C6A9B7.thumb.jpeg.6cf11c6ac7d2a3c10c1db02e717a2813.jpeg

1399DC1B-748A-423F-95E0-73B87A266B11.thumb.jpeg.e6dba720feffc138920dfd94248db279.jpeg

• Like 2
  • Thanks 3

I’m hoping the medical emergency is more a precautionary situation and nothing major.   But I have to state, it was nice to see a live on ship type report for a change.  It has been way to long.  Don’t flame me, I’m not cheering the medical emergency.

Erika

• Like 2

Very unfortunate for the person with the medical emergency - but I guess better to experience it whilst docked versus at sea.

The delay meant a picturesque night time departure from Singapore. The NorthStar was operating whilst we were still docked and there was even time to catch the Beatlemaniacs show at Two70 before sail away. 

739D2550-1ADA-4CEE-8E89-19D2769B3761.thumb.jpeg.b4edf508f265c3064ced2445425c2f49.jpeg

Edited by Blazza
  • Like 7

16 minutes ago, Blazza said:

Very unfortunate for the person with the medical emergency - but I guess better to experience it whilst docked versus at sea.

That's for sure!

Beautiful photos Blazza - enjoy your cruise!

• Like 1

We had a woman have a heart attack in the muster drill one time- all of a sudden someone dropped.  Muster was vastly different that day.  She was able to get off the ship, get medical attention, and the prognosis was good from what I heard.