How do I get posts on roll call sent to my email address so I can keep up to date

In precious years every time someone posted a new message on my roll call I received a message by email. This enabled me to keep up to date with regard to all events being planned, etc. I cannot find that feature anymore. Is it still available, and if so, how do I access it?

Thanks in advance for a good response

Homers mom

16 minutes ago, homers mom said:

In precious years every time someone posted a new message on my roll call I received a message by email. This enabled me to keep up to date with regard to all events being planned, etc. I cannot find that feature anymore. Is it still available, and if so, how do I access it?

Thanks in advance for a good response

Homers mom

@homers mom

Howdy!  emo22.gif

Make sure you are Following your Roll Call thread. Note the following in What is a Roll Call? Everything you Need to Know:

Once you have located your ROLL CALL topic for your line, ship and sail date, you should either bookmark the URL, or Follow the discussion so that you will receive e-mail notification of new posts.

To follow a ROLL CALL topic or any topic on any forum:

• Click Follow at the top of the topic
  • Choose how you would like to be alerted:    
    • One email per day with all new content from that day
    • One email per week with all new content from that week
    • Do not send me any notifications
    •  Let others see that I follow this
  • Save your choices by clicking the Follow button at the bottom of the list.
  • Please note: If you are a new member, your preference is set to automatically follow any topic that you start or reply to.  You will receive an email and notification when any new content is posted to your followed topics.  You can always change your preferences by clicking on your member name and choosing Manage Followed Content from the drop down menu.

In the future if you ever want to locate your previous posts you can read more here: How To: Find your Own Posts, Photos, Albums etc

I sincerely hope this will be helpful and glad to have you aboard Cruise Critic! emo35.gif

Happy sails,

Host Kat emo32.gif