Scandal! No respect for customers!

WorldTraveler151208

Totally disagree Motownvoice (good name by the way!).

I have had a Cunard cruise and Anthem booked.  Back in Feb/Mar (?) of this year, they were both cancelled.  I have already received my refund from Cunard.  Anthem refund is pending.

I booked MSC Magnifica in March for May this year, via MSC Germany, fully expecting it to be cancelled.  (Was hoping for onboard spend or smooth transition to replacement Virtuosa)!.  MSC UK customers were told that this cruise would be cancelled.  However, as of today, this cruise is still showing on ALL of my portals - and they expect us to embark in 24 days!!

If there was a problem with the way all of us were logging in, how is it the Cunard and Royal are able to update me in a timely manner but MSC seem to be incapable of this?!

I am a fan of MSC and feel confident of sailing this year.  However, it is with the caveat that no flights are needed!

Stockjock - that is hilarious.  Changing your port of departure to Brazil!!

22 hours ago, Markanddonna said:

MSC's website is frequently funky and their CSRs are always apologizing for it. "It will be fixed by early next week." is the equivalent of a computer repair guy saying "Try turning your computer off and then on."  

That actually does work surprisingly well.  Many services get restarted that could be hung.

In regards to their customer service, reports not much has improved over the years.

23 hours ago, panamapd said:

I booked MSC Magnifica in March for May this year, via MSC Germany, fully expecting it to be cancelled.  (Was hoping for onboard spend or smooth transition to replacement Virtuosa)!.  

That's a smart move !

Please let us know if you get rewarded with OBC or a better Cruise ship

Edited by drsel