So... Are we talking midnight? 3am, 8am EST?

12 minutes ago, rsail203 said:

I read somewhere online that it will open up at 9:00AM on 3/24.

The way their system works (explained by Celebrity's SVP last week) is that all that all the information is preloaded into the system in advance and that when they tell the system to release the itineraries on the 24th the it is at 12:01 am.  They don't have a way to specify the time.  This fits with other new itinerary releases that happen at midnight.  They also said that they would do a press release the next morning around 10am announcing that the itineraries are available to book but she did suggest that travel agents stay up late if they wanted a head start on the bookings

• Like 1

We have an August cruise on the Allure of the Seas, but I’d like to move that money to a possible June cruise on the Adventure of the Seas. Mainly because we don’t think the August 1st cruise out of port Canaveral is going to sail. It’s iffy right now. The Allure was a lift and shift cruise from August of last year. We live in Orlando, so a cruise out of Nassau wouldn’t be too bad for us. 

Just now, rs45thompson said:

Hello!  Can you share with the webinar was about?

It was mostly a repeat of Friday’s as many TA’s were not able to log on as there were so many trying. 

added information was that they are still finalizing mask policy and that shore excursions on your own are allowed. New announcement coming Thursday. 

Some things I have learned in the past couple of weeks are:

1)  The Cruise/cabin holds I have done myself booking directly last one day - give or take a few hours, depending on the time of day.

2)  A cruise may be available to book at a certain time, but it may not yet be posted on the webpage.

3)  Royal agents are no longer available 24/7.  You should call and check their exact hours in your time zone if you want to ensure you can reach an agent by phone when it’s time to book.