Planet Hollywood Cancun - LIVE - April 11-19th

Saint Greg

New shoes. The 29’s ended up working. I was trying them on with my sock last night. Today when I thought I was going to be buying the rubber 30’s I took my sock off to make sure and she said 29 would work so I got the ones I wanted. They are 30% off which came to $18 which is about what I paid for the ones I brought here. I think the rubber ones were $5 cheaper.

BCEB6C96-070F-4209-8439-9A4F5C6AF379.jpeg

• Like 9
  • Haha 1

8 minutes ago, Saint Greg said:

New shoes. The 29’s ended up working. I was trying them on with my sock last night. Today when I thought I was going to be buying the rubber 30’s I took my sock off to make sure and she said 29 would work so I got the ones I wanted. They are 30% off which came to $18 which is about what I paid for the ones I brought here. I think the rubber ones were $5 cheaper.

BCEB6C96-070F-4209-8439-9A4F5C6AF379.jpeg

They look good!  And seriously $18 is a great price from a resort store.

Will expect some modeling pics! 

• Like 2

I saw they had a hose in our swim outs as well so they were doing something there. Nobody used any of the swimouts in my building yesterday from what I saw. I think my neighbors on the one side are gone..the mother and daughter. And I think that first swimout on the other side of them is empty as well. Really I haven’t seen anyone today.

I ran into a little snag with lunch. I haven’t really looked at the restaurant schedule. But I was under the impression that an adult restaurant was always open for lunch and dinner. Catch for lunch with Braza and Catch alternating for dinner. Catch is closed. The girl there recommended the buffet. The buffet is closed. Gusto is closed except for their pizza window. I thought they were open every day. They said they are rotating lunch and dinner this week and it changes week to week. I ordered a calzone. They said 6 minutes. Odd it takes 15 at home. I get the calzone and it’s...in my opinion...undercooked.

6E85A7FF-4644-4A46-B512-0AE8A9C47BE8.jpeg

Edited by Saint Greg

36 minutes ago, E@syPe@zy said:

They look good!  And seriously $18 is a great price from a resort store.

Will expect some modeling pics! 

And I don’t think the PH store prices are bad either. All of their T-shirts are...either 16 or 18 I forget which it was.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, E@syPe@zy said:

Have you been to Isla Mujeres?  It doesn't look like you are too far from the ferry.

Haven’t been. It’s a possible excursion. I can see it from the beach. I’ll post a picture after lunch.

• Like 4

2 minutes ago, Saint Greg said:

You can see big patches out there 

7E027004-9EE6-4409-B458-B364C9FE6EFD.jpeg

Thanks for the beach and water fix!!

I think the seaweed is a seasonal thing.  Certain times of the year it gets churned up out further in the ocean and brings it in to shore. 

• Like 2